• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ocean Fever [Closed]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

✕Ocean Fever✕

Rules:
1. This is a DISCORD BASED ROLEPLAY.
2. No one liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post. I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.
3. I'm not saying you have to post everyday, but a few times a week would be nice. Please don't express interest if you can't meet this requirement. I know that things come up, and that's not what I'm talking about here.
4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
5. This is a SMALL GROUP RP. 6 people. (So we're looking for four more people). No more. To join, you must submit a writing sample.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

NOTE: If this plot seems familiar to you, it's because it's not mine. I was given permission to reboot this. The original owner is waiting for us on discord.

XXX

Plot
"This is your chance to win 30 nights on the Ocean Fever, the world's newest and most luxurious cruise ship... ENTER NOW!"

When you entered a "FREE LUXURY CRUISE" contest that had somehow found its way into your inbox, you didn't expect much. after all, it was probably fake, and even if it was real, it's not like you'd win...

Well, surprise!

You're headed to the Ocean Fever, bags packed and hopes high. What could possibly go wrong? Not only is the entire thing free (all foods, drinks and amenities included!), but you'll be staying in the massive Ocean Royalty suite, the finest room this elegant shop has to offer.

Oh, too bad you didn't read the fine print... or maybe you did?

You'll still be staying in the suite, but not alone... there are others that won the same contest, and the room is meant to be shared by this group. If you're one of the few that read those tiny little offer details, you obviously consider a luxurious vacation more important than sharing the suite with strangers. If not, however, you still have a chance to cancel last minute, so long as you pay for the entire thing as the cancellation policy states. Yes, that means all five figures of it.

Otherwise, it's bon voyage!

I mean, it can't be that bad, can it? Everyone's in a good mood on vacation, and I'm sure the people that signed up are friendly...

code by spookie spookie

bump-- still would like one person!

if we haven't contacted you so far, we're either still considering or have moved on, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back