• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ocean adventure RP

O
Created at
Index progress
Complete

April researches creatures from future and past of how they live on their life’s. She loves animals and has a Persian cat named Mittens. Also, she is a diver since 4 years. Exploring is her favorite thing to do!

Theskyofblue211

Hello everybody! I am interested of doing a ocean adventure to explore the ocean and the deep sea with my Oc April. You can tell me what ocean you want to explore. I would like people to be sea creatures. You can either do group or private Dm me. I will include myself to be a diver and April will be swimming with me. Ocs are allowed!

Here is about April! :)
This is April! She researches creatures from future and past of how they live on their life’s. She loves animals and has a Persian cat named Mittens. Also, she is a diver since 4 years. Exploring is her favorite thing to do! E607A2C7-C4F6-4313-B7BC-9A8F9FD2DBA2.jpeg

Last edited:
[April and Kath (me) are on the boat at the Great Barrier Reef getting ready to put on the diving suits to be underwater to study the fishes. April puts on her goggles while Kath pets her two golden cream white retrievers Soph and Sam.] “Alrighy you two. You behave with the captain while me and April are going off diving for a while. Don’t do anything else. Relax for a bit. Okay?” Kath said is she goes to April.
“Alright Kath, you ready to go?” [April looked at her smiling] “well yes! I am ready to go!” “Alright then! Let’s go!”
[April and Kath jump off the boat with their swimming gear as they swim to go deeper.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back