• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ocean Adventure RP (IC)

OOC
Here

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ocean Adventure
Venture down into the deep blue, for who knows what one may find.

This is where the RP interactions happen.
-This RP is owned by Theskyofblue211 Theskyofblue211

In a beautiful morning, there is April and myself Kath on a boat, putting on a diving suit getting ready to go to the deep sea to study unknown creatures that are living in the dark sea. April smiled at me as I put on goggles. “You excited to go diving and to study what the fish do in their life?” “Yes I am, April! I can’t wait to go underwater. I’m very excited.” I smiled at April. And I go to my 2 golden White cream retrievers Sophie and Sammy who are laying down resting. I look at them In the eye “you two behave okay? We will be back soon. Be good with the captain.” I pet them on the head and head to April. “Alright. Let’s get moving.”
April nodded “Okay. Let’s go”

April and I dive into the water with a big splash! The waves go against the bait rocking it gently from our weights. The fish swim with their scales shimmering from the sunlight. The sharks swim by themselves trying to catch the fish to eat. April and I admire the view of the fish and the creatures.

Brendan Oakley

The sun shines on the horizon as it reflects the ocean's glimmering waves like glitter. It is back to one of the largest and deepest oceans in the world, the pacific ocean. A large man standstill on the boat that his fellow explorer just left off from. Leaving him alone with their two dogs on board while letting the other two dive again. "If you need anything, I'll be right here." He told April. Searching deep within his shorts pockets a silver-colored smartphone is revealed in his hand. Scrolling into the dozens of notes blurring fast with his thumb.

Brendan Oakley

The sun shines on the horizon as it reflects the ocean's glimmering waves like glitter. It is back to one of the largest and deepest oceans in the world, the pacific ocean. A large man standstill on the boat that his fellow explorer just left off from. Leaving him alone with their two dogs on board while letting the other two dive again. "If you need anything, I'll be right here." He told April. Searching deep within his shorts pockets a silver-colored smartphone is revealed in his hand. Scrolling into the dozens of notes blurring fast with his thumb.
April nodded with a thumbs up and she then went back into the water while looking around admiring the creatures swimming with their scales shimmering.
Katy on other hand takes out her camera taking a picture of the clownfish and her babies popping out of the anemone with a curious looks on their face. “Awww they are so cute. One baby is nibbling my finger” I giggled as I pet her head.
April smiled at me. “You are right, Katy. She does like you.” She took a picture of the Baby clownfish and I.

Brendan Oakley

Maybe he can go join in the dip later on but for now, he'll have to accompany two dogs that he blankly stared at both without much thought before returning to the phone. Has he even breakfast yet? He left home so quickly he barely remembers what he ate. He feels certainly fine and has not heard any complaints from his stomach, gently holding his belly. Typing down a couple of letters on his phone and it revealed a mostly blue color as if some sort of map. Brendan noted their location on the ocean, traveling into the less usual spots that are abundant for explorers to dive into.

"Probably should have told her to find a dead coral if she finds one down there." he followed with a sigh.

Brendan Oakley

Maybe he can go join in the dip later on but for now, he'll have to accompany two dogs that he blankly stared at both without much thought before returning to the phone. Has he even breakfast yet? He left home so quickly he barely remembers what he ate. He feels certainly fine and has not heard any complaints from his stomach, gently holding his belly. Typing down a couple of letters on his phone and it revealed a mostly blue color as if some sort of map. Brendan noted their location on the ocean, traveling into the less usual spots that are abundant for explorers to dive into.

"Probably should have told her to find a dead coral if she finds one down there." he followed with a sigh.

April takes out her digital waterproof camera and takes a picture of the dead coral reef that is displaying an ugly color of gray and white. She sighs with annoyed look. “People should’ve be careful with them. They are endangered. I feel like no one cares about them.” April frowns.
Kath nodded in agreement. “You are right April. People do need to take care of the clean and not just destroying things. Lots of creatures live there. It’s getting bad…” Kath said with a frown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back