• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐จ๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ ;; ooc

all i wanted to say was that lovro is finished and instead stumbled on the knowledge sumia has a lot of cornbread and xavier eats said cornbread like a snake. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ 911 i'd like to make a report jk i love them

also. am read the finished cs rn. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธwhy are all of the characters so good already HELLO

Last edited:
xavier's like that feral tomcat that hangs out at abandoned buildings. Aloof as hell, but once you've fed him enough he's like "ohohohoh i suppose i shall tolerate this person"

Oh, so food is the secret ๐Ÿ‘€

Also I first thought that when malks said lovro had a hole in his heart that it was supposed to be metaphorical
Turns out it was a literal hole ๐Ÿ’€ Poor lovro

I need to haul ass and complete my cs soon, but king of procrastination hours so I probably won't finish until the last 24 hours.

i
was xavier just made to join by the members offering him food
like a horse girl giving treats to the wild horse in a movie

STOP FOR SOME REASON EVERYBODY THOUGHT I WAS BEING METAPHORICAL ๐Ÿ˜ญ ansjjd its a literal hole yes

I knew what you meant! Beautiful hole boy I love you ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And as someone who knows Xavier I can confirm that's exactly what happened. Desmond and Morr fed him treats and he never left.

lorvo: i have a hole in my heart
xavier: here, a pigeon
lorvo: no like a literal hole
xavier: ah, i see.... duct tape?

BB19ZLNI.img

just a reminder that the csโ€™ are due thursday this week!! if you think youll need an extension just let me know and iโ€™ll give you a good extra 24-48 hrs!

Last edited:
kath's pretty much done! I WILL be editing but the basics are all there and I need to catch up with school assignments

just a reminder that the csโ€™ are due thursday this week!! if you think youll need an extension just let me know and iโ€™ll give you a good extra 24-48 hrs!
do i need an extension? do i? yes probably but i'm determined to finish on time ๐Ÿ˜ค

do i need an extension? do i? yes probably but i'm determined to finish on time ๐Ÿ˜ค
NO
ABSOLUTELY NOT

sike ofc you can my luv

RPN has told me NONE OF THIS. FOR DAYS. ILLEGAL. time to read up on all the lovely CS;)

Hoping to finish my bio up tonight, but just in case would it be alright to request an extension? It shouldn't take me more than another day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back