• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐จ๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ ;; ooc

I just realized that considering my character's belief in (Indonesian) superstitions, doesn't that mean the characters might encounter Indonesian supernatural beings...?

Also I live in GMT+7! I think I'm awake when everyone is sleeping and vice versa lol

I just realized that considering my character's belief in (Indonesian) superstitions, doesn't that mean the characters might encounter Indonesian supernatural beings...?

Also I live in GMT+7! I think I'm awake when everyone is sleeping and vice versa lol
aaa it could very well be possible! esp since its super related to the character and the entities will latch onto that.
PLS I'm in PST but usually just awake just because

i caved and changed mina's fc to
ladies and gentlemen
HER
665a30bd1d3969750abf4d7d1ab42226e114781f.gifv

And Lov is breaking my heart. Sir if I am accepted Desmond IS going to be your best friend and he is going to HELP you. I don't know how yet, but he is!!!
why is desmond a certified bebe. ๐Ÿ˜” we all need a desmond in our life tbh. lov would def appreciate it and be very awkward with it, but he would absolutely buy them matching friend shirts.

Last edited:

I'm in GMT +8, can totally relate lmaoo

lovro's backstory is more or less done, so i'll hopefully have him finished soon. ๐Ÿ˜” send help, my brain has decided to stop working.

02D2A6D9-36E6-4919-A264-D3060100368C.jpeg
i'm almost done with cassie's history and
i didnt realize how much i was writing
when will it end WHEN

idk if any of you have listened to it but this rp heavily reminds me of The Magnus Archives and im LIVING for it

got the base of heidi's cs up! i'll probably have her finished completely by tomorrow or the day after.

I can't wait!

Morrigan is entirely complete now!

why are everybodys characters so amazing already ๐Ÿ”ซ explain or else. Give me y'all writing rn.

am gonna try and finish lovro today. a slightly cocky, intelligent but also thotty man existing? its more likely than you think. ๐Ÿคจ

i think i finally finished sumia's cs~

currently looking for any friend/s for her so that she won't be sus or scared of at least one person in the club
she'll share her corn bread and shine your watches? :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back