• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐จ๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ ;; ooc

YES NERDS RISE! my character (i'll name her eventually) will for sure be an english major. i want her to be a double major, so the other one will either be viola performance or history or a language idk yet

probably gonna go for music major so that my character can practice her cult-y love song for demon boi

YES NERDS RISE! my character (i'll name her eventually) will for sure be an english major. i want her to be a double major, so the other one will either be viola performance or history or a language idk yet
ooo yay another (potential?) music person!

heck yeah english majors for the win > ; )

is lovro's cs up. yes. is it done. u already know the answer.

he's a shy, quiet guy that smokes too much, has a hole in his heart that could potentially Unalive him and also. he needs a roommate that will not freak out over him appearing in the wild hours of the night. that is all.

he's a shy, quiet guy that smokes too much, has a hole in his heart that could potentially Unalive him and also. he needs a roommate that will not freak out over him appearing in the wild hours of the night. that is all.

oooh, potentially interested in letting my character try that out! but idk if the living situation you had in mind allowed for a male-female pair..? is this a dorm or..?

View attachment 917845
I would like to see the baby.
STOP NOT THAT DOG WHY IS IT CRUNCHY
oooh, potentially interested in letting my character try that out! but idk if the living situation you had in mind allowed for a male-female pair..? is this a dorm or..?
there are dorms!! im still trying to decide whether or not there would be co-eds.

"crunchy" ๐Ÿ’€

oh okay! i take back my interest about the roommate thing then, malks. wasn't sure about if you were talking about a dorm room or a whole apartment or something
since there's going to be dorms, i think my character would most likely just prefer a girl roommate anyway
no babies for the crunchy doggo ๐Ÿ‘ถ

did i write a bit of his backstory? yes. will i possibly use all of my energy to finish him tomorrow until i use all of my brain juice? statistics say yes.

also, that's fine!! i think lovro would be a bit uncomfy about rooming w a lady tbh, but maybe they'll be friends if they get accepted!! he needs them, he has like 2 friends and a cactus that's always on the brink of death.

STOP NOT THAT DOG WHY IS IT CRUNCHY
HE LOOKS LIKE MAYAโ€™S GRANDPA

I put up placeholder(s) up for Eddie!! I couldnโ€™t decide which one was better SO YAGA
My ideas for him now are kinda vague but heโ€™s a very strange person :3
-In Film studies
-Like horror movies
-Collects stuff he found on the ground that he thought were cool
-Has a pet ferret and has to be stopped from taking in strays (Lov had to stop him from cornering a possum)
-Always seems like heโ€™s in his own world/has no thoughts but is smarter than he lets on
-VERY chill, kind of akin to a surfer dude except he finger guns unironically
-Fr dresses like heโ€™s from a claymation film
-best friends with Mina and Lovro :3

HE LOOKS LIKE MAYAโ€™S GRANDPA

I put up placeholder(s) up for Eddie!! I couldnโ€™t decide which one was better SO YAGA
My ideas for him now are kinda vague but heโ€™s a very strange person :3
-In Film studies
-Like horror movies
-Collects stuff he found on the ground that he thought were cool
-Has a pet ferret and has to be stopped from taking in strays (Lov had to stop him from cornering a possum)
-Always seems like heโ€™s in his own world/has no thoughts but is smarter than he lets on
-VERY chill, kind of akin to a surfer dude except he finger guns unironically
-Fr dresses like heโ€™s from a claymation film
-best friends with Mina and Lovro :3
i think u mean my husband
hi husband

Everyone is looking so smexy how am I supposed to cope?

Dez is also a film major for obvious reasons. Twinsies ๐Ÿ˜

Me: Desmond lives in a van.
Me seeing this: * reaching hand emoji *

hello hello ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ this looks inch resting

Me: Desmond lives in a van.
Me seeing this: * reaching hand emoji *
the way there are dorms and this man is just. living in a VAN. he said i'm crazy but at least i'm free. ๐Ÿ˜” but pls if he gets accepted lovro would def let him in, as long as he's okay w him reading out loud. book nights y'all.

the way i totally forgot to do this but some snippets of my boy;
- smokes while studying ancient latin
- quiet, tired and w dark eye circles for days
- falls in love w a new person every month. goes from ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ to ๐Ÿ˜ณ everytime somebody mean and passionate talks to him
- reads a lot and way too much, v educated
- wud write poetry for you
- very polite and has MANNERS

.V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ give me my husband and nobody gets hurt ๐Ÿ”ซ

Hi! I come straight from the interest check. Is there is still a spot for another videographer character?

This is going to be my first RP in like 2 years... Somehow feeling a bit nervous

Hi! I come straight from the interest check. Is there is still a spot for another videographer character?

This is going to be my first RP in like 2 years... Somehow feeling a bit nervous
hey! so this won't be first come first serve however if I do like chars enough and they're applying for the same spot, I'm open to actually allowing that role two have two ppl in!! AAA i know how that feels after so long!!

the way there are dorms and this man is just. living in a VAN. he said i'm crazy but at least i'm free. ๐Ÿ˜” but pls if he gets accepted lovro would def let him in, as long as he's okay w him reading out loud. book nights y'all.

the way i totally forgot to do this but some snippets of my boy;
- smokes while studying ancient latin
- quiet, tired and w dark eye circles for days
- falls in love w a new person every month. goes from ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ to ๐Ÿ˜ณ everytime somebody mean and passionate talks to him
- reads a lot and way too much, v educated
- wud write poetry for you
- very polite and has MANNERS

.V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ give me my husband and nobody gets hurt ๐Ÿ”ซ
I have a compromise. He technically lives in his van, but sometimes Lov comes home and the dude is just there.
Lov: who...who are you?
Dez: your unofficial roommate don't worry about it :)

Give me Mina and nobody gets hurt
๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ‘น
THE MATCHING TRIO SWEATERS
the way Eddie has no style and would wear it everywhere

NO YOU???
WHY IS LOV A DARK ACADEMIA KING
VERY MUCH HOZIER
VERY MUCH MY BABY DADDY

consider
A rivalry
๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿ’จ

Absolutely. ๐Ÿ‘€

I decided to make my character Indonesian and hoo boy we sure do have a lot of creepy stuff going on here, so I'm thinking of making her a superstitious person

i keep forgetting oocs exist oops.
some notes about my character for both your reference and mine since i have short term memory:
- kinesiology & dance major because sheโ€™s a classically trained ballet dancer
- the lone daughter of the most prominent family in town (known for being a bit coocoo) but not the richest
- her family does a little dipping of their toes into the occult stuff so she knows a lil but doesnโ€™t get involved
- im thinking she got peer pressured into joining because her vibes fit with the creepiness of the occult cult and sheโ€™s like the groupโ€™s advertiser and sign holder at events

Finally making my presence known. Some tidbits of my character before I get the cs up, I'm aiming for the medium role
-business major
-wants to open her own metaphysical shop
-crystal/rock hoe
-pretends to hold herself very seriously but actually has no clue what shes doing and kinda just winging it
-got most of her information from google over the years
-stressed and doing her best

UPDATE!!
the application deadline will be next week
thursday: october 7th, 2021 @ 11:59 pm

Reading all the current info people got up for their character's so far because ๐Ÿ‘€
And Lov is breaking my heart. Sir if I am accepted Desmond IS going to be your best friend and he is going to HELP you. I don't know how yet, but he is!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back