• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐จ๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ ;; ooc

miyabi

๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
Roleplay Type(s)
1632893551927.png
hey everyone, here is the ooc! this is what we'll be using for now until the cast is chosen and then we'll move onto discord.

DUE DATE:
TBD

2c1ae5410299b5d258f4119f8d7cf5d3.jpg
RISE IM MAKING A THEOLOGY NERD
FUCK W ME

PLS?? GOSH IF THEY HAVE ONE OF THOSE PERSONALITIES THEYRE GONNA SHIT THEIR PANTS AT MY CHARACTER.

who I hope isn't too wild for this. trying to find the vibe and stab it with a pointy stick.

i will finish lovro soon. but. everybody introduce your character ideas or else. ๐Ÿ”ซ i have an emoji gun and i'm not afraid to use it.

image0.gif

no bc you feel something behind you
IT FEELS THREATENING AND ITS QUIET
its just her lil ass

mainly driven by her several brushes w death, the paranormal, and burying her face in lovecraftian horror

JUST LOOMS and watches sometimes, walks really quiet so might spook you

always brings the snacks

Last edited:
My girl is a bit fucking mean. Just a bit. And I gave her a dead loved one for the Medium to conjure. So let's hope it's traumatic! ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿคช
(edit: I posted that without seeing the gif lmaoo promise I'm not mocking--)

I'm still figuring things out, but here are my disjointed notes so far. :')

โ€” Previously did a web-series with a friend Buzzfeed Unsolved Supernatural style. It was cancelled about a year ago due to running out of funds and needing to focus more on school work lest he get yote.
โ€” At the University on a scholarship and is technically homeless unless you count his van. He certainly does.
โ€” Joined the club for the credits initially and the lolz. Kind of in the middle ground of believer and skeptic at first, but dude has seen some shit since. Doesn't know what to think anymore.
โ€” Shitlord type personality but knows when to get serious.
โ€” Has wanted to be a director since he was 10 and has a long history of making 'documentaries'. Goes nowhere without his camera and is prone to having it on all the time too. Y'all ain't safe.

โ€” Has wanted to be a director since he was 10 and has a long history of making 'documentaries'. Goes nowhere without his camera and is prone to having it on all the time too. Y'all ain't safe.
he is. my son. i know you just posted his cs but he is my son and you can't stop me.
My girl is a bit fucking mean. Just a bit. And I gave her a dead loved one for the Medium to conjure. So let's hope it's traumatic! ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿคช
a traumatized and angsty girl, as it should be. ๐Ÿ˜” i approve.

somebody join lovro's sunday church group. its really boring and also he will make you pray, but at least you get extra credit.

a few jude strip teases to get the crowd hungry ;0
โ€” a thembo who's simply here to vibe
โ€” has a "ghost" in their dorm room named "casper the friendly fuck" that they discovered one time through snapchat filters (they sorta believe in it, mainly just to blame it for minor inconveniences)
โ€” one of those chaotic english majors who need to stop writing overdramatized erotica in their free time
โ€” will never take anything seriously, will say stupid things just to cope
โ€” used to be in a theatre club before this, they got kicked out for embarrassing the entire cast when it was their production of hamlet (not their fault that making claudius sound like a bond villain ruined the "substance" of the play)

imagine jude joining lovro's sunday church group just to do the sign of the cross wrong pFFTโ€”
"was the bible humanity's first fanfiction??" - jude, probably

That gun emoji scared my hysteric character away ๐Ÿ˜ข

But yeah no, I don't have anything set in stone yet. I'm thinking of making my hysteric a cult escapee.
But even though she's gotten over the cult life and realized those cult dudes were actually evil and is traumatized for life because of them, she lowkey had a crush on the demon they were worshipping.
So she joined the club to see if she could contact demon daddy again.

That's all my brain can think of for now. Need to recharge, might change it if I find something better ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

That gun emoji scared my hysteric character away ๐Ÿ˜ข

But yeah no, I don't have anything set in stone yet. I'm thinking of making my hysteric a cult escapee.
But even though she's gotten over the cult life and realized those cult dudes were actually evil and is traumatized for life because of them, she lowkey had a crush on the demon they were worshipping.
So she joined the club to see if she could contact demon daddy again.

That's all my brain can think of for now. Need to recharge, might change it if I find something better ๐Ÿ›๏ธ
THATS SO FUNNY AND GOOD? I cant wait to see her omg.

CCF16FF4-386E-4309-A9D7-39636942ACB9.jpeg

Hey y'all! What year is the roleplay set in?
I need to know if Spongebob exists.

Hey y'all! What year is the roleplay set in?
I need to know if Spongebob exists.
hey!! itโ€™ll just be 2021 (ofc without the panini)!! :)
092EE3BC-7D03-4102-A4BC-7B3A06B47764.jpeg

good morning, scoundrels

meme-mood-memes-Favim.com-6857834.jpg

all of y'alls character ideas SLAP, i'm super excited to start working on mine! gunning for Trust Fund but using Fanatic as a backup, just in case
my dude, so far, has a strong sense of morality?? but this just leads to less-than-legal pursuits lmao. also gonna be a bit unhinged, to some degree, but we don't mention that! will be fleshing him out asap

hey baby ;)
e0c1c05826df923c315664b42f54642a.jpg

Gosh I can't wait to see him. What a lad. Him and Morrigan gonna have some FUN BRO.

Speaking of Morrigan, her CS is now live! The last part of her history is a WIP though!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ i know i see some majors in the sheets already
but lets share them here too AHEHEHE
mina is a forensic anthropology student

Mina is bad ass??? hello???
Morrigan is a law student!! she had no idea what she wanted to do, and only knows what she likes evidence, arguing, and making people cry.

PLEASE she always had an interest in bones and consumed way too much true crime

MAKING PEOPLE CRY?? HELLO ๐Ÿ˜ถ you know what
GOOD FOR HER
and i'm in love with her???? absolutely.

sometimes she does it for free! ;)

hi ๐Ÿฅบ am thinking chemistry/english lit. double major. kath is a nerd that's it that's the character ;)

my beloveds,,, these majors HIT

Orion is a psychology student! does he actually practice what he preaches? no. does he need it? probably-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back