OCC

I'd say that having your character pop up in traverse town and have him run into the other keyblade users or get attacked by heartless and be saved by them.

@Metalgeardude

Thank you for the lovely compliment, @scoundrelヾ(@^▽^@)ノ I will have to correct you a bit however.

@Metalgeardude, while it is true the Keyblade inheritance ritual is one way to get a Keyblade sometimes there are variants. Like if I was being super nit picky to the canon I'd say everyone who got a Keyblade did so because they hung out with another Keyblade wielder long enough as well as having the potential with a heart full of light. BUT, let's generalize a bit. Terra only choose Riku to inherit the Keyblade, Sora never did the ritual yet he gets one in Kingdom Hearts in a time of overwhelming need to fight the darkness (But also because he communicated with Ven's heart inside him which was that disembodied white text saying things like "You will be the one who will open the poor to light"). As of the last game Lea also got a Keyblade and we have zero explanation as to why, you know aside from the fact that the developers admitted he is one of their favorite characters (Though most likely has something to do with his connection to Roxas and Xion).

If you want to set up a scene with your character getting a Keyblade, here's a few suggestions: Yuki follows the other Keyblade wielders to the big heartless boss rush, and quickly finds himself frustrated he cannot be of any help. One of the other Keybladers are about to take a big hit and then your boy jumps in to knock him out of the way. CLANG! Keyblade appears in his hand to block the attack. Another idea is that the boss heartless summons a bunch of smaller ones that other Keyblade wielders are too busy to deal with, they start converging on Yuki and Cynthia (Who I am bringing over to spectate everyone) and when the teen is freaking out about having a bunch of Heartless leaping on him, maybe a convenient flashback of what's important to him and then fwoosh! Keyblade. Either that or he freaks the hell out and I get Cynthia to drag him out and give him a pep talk on fighting and that inspires him enough to get his weapon. Those just a few ideas among many, really.

Last edited by a moderator:
I referenced the amazing 'Cid Cannon' in my latest post. So for those who are not familiar with the manga...

proxy

proxy

I agree, @TPBx! I also think some of the changes they make are for the better. Like Organization XIII is more quirky and the comedy is gold from them (Which admittedly would detract from the seriousness of an actual KH story if implemented, I get why they didn't do it), but like- The manga Kairi is a hell of a lot more capable. She escapes the prison in The Castle That Never Was by herself and actually saves Sora with her Keyblade pre-Xigbar fight. There is also Sora fighting Riku in his Ansem form out of confusion instead of immediately accepting "Oh that's Riku.". There is also my personal thing about how Demyx dies way later in the manga? Like I think he dies right before Saix and it's actually a bit sad since they made him a recurring character in the manga trying to escape trouble and death? So having him die after a drawn out period with him literally hiding in the kitchen from Sora in his final stand does a better job of making Sora feel possible lament about ending nobody's existence? In the game you see Demyx once in the Underworld and they expect you to pity him once you kill him in the second fight despite his character getting no reason for the audience to invest.

I did not know there was a manga for kingdom hearts. Well that's now on to do list of things do on my breaks...

"I'm gonna write a quick reply- Fuck."

When I listen to the KH soundtrack and a scene is in my head there is no going back.

The Second District is getting pretty crowded, so! I made this for myself, but it might help you folks out too. Behold! A map of where the hell everyone is right now. (Or at least what I assume)

EoVY6GD.png

You are that key part of what is driving this rp.   Bravo! 

Merci. (●´ω`●) I guess I have just been lucky enough to have been roleplaying Kingdom Hearts since high school, so it's been... A decent amount of years. I honestly just really enjoy thinking up situations and scenes in this universe.

I will shower a little love on @ChazGhost once again for playing so many canon characters and for making the roleplay in the first place. I tried to make one myself in the fandom forum and no one joined! Finding partners is even harder... (◡﹏◡✿)

@torakiji @Saxis Bloodborne

Checking to see if you two are doing okay. Neither of you have posted in a while and I just wanted a update of when you'll post next or whats going on. If you want to you can Pm or tell me here.

@Shnuydude

You haven't posted in the rp at all and like an update on whats going on with you as well. Pm me or post here about it.

@R E V E N A N T @MonokumaFever

Can you guys update me on how your OCs are going. PM me or post  here about it.

tumblr_ok61qouyqC1qczcsmo1_500.gif

tumblr_ok61qouyqC1qczcsmo2_500.gif

So I just started watching the Netflix incarnation of "A Series of Unfortunate Events" and WOWSA. What a well put together show. Not even from just a storytelling aspect. If you study the art of film or hold any interest in shot composition, editing or coloring telling the audience information about a scene without saying a single word, it's a great example of proper execution. 

And of course, Neil Patrick Harris does a great job in the role of Count Olaf among various other good performances.

tenor.gif

Its up to you. They can be from a disney world, another world made in kingdom hearts, or you can make up your own world it's complete up to you what world they are from.

@MonokumaFever

W1rN0Gx.png

Me: I should probably wait for the others before I post again...
Me to Me: Write Leon and your character interacting with Ansem with blatant disregard for his presence being there to advance Saxis' storyline.

Me: Tempting... (⊙﹏⊙);

Do it do it, join the darkside...we have cookies.

darksidecookiestshirt.jpg

But do wait for atleast one more person to post before picking a fight with one of the final bosses...

Cute, @ChazGhost haha. I can most definitely wait. And I wouldn't exactly consider interaction picking a fight. Just because you see a bad guy doesn't mean you gotta go in arms swinging. Cynthia only cares about munny so she'd probably just be mildly curious because it's a 'black coat' she heard about. Leon would probably do the generic, "Hey what are you doing up there?!" routine. Even if he wanted to fight it's not like either of the adults have the supernatural jumping strength to reach that roof from where they are. Even then they'd probably be too tired from fighting Heartless to have the energy to do such a jump. I honestly think the most Leon could do aside from talk is maybe shoot some petty fire magic at Ansem, which we both know isn't going to do much.

My my, this roleplay is looking rather dead. I suppose I have a few options before me...

• Wait in limbo for unlikely replies
  • Make my own hosted project once submissions are back up (Very tempting...)
  • Write around all the inactive players to progress the plot for @ChazGhost and @scoundrel...

After the sites big update im going to check who still wants to be in this rp and figure things out from there. I may "kill" the ocs of those who don't want be in the rp any more and put up the cannon character they choose back up for grabs.

Users who are viewing this thread