OCC

ChazGhost

The Phantom Hexblade
To talk out of character to each other and give and share ideas about were the rp's story should go.

Last edited by a moderator:
To let everyone know I'm putting the first topic for rping on Sunday. I figure the best world to start everything in is Traverse Town, sense it's the world people end up in after there worlds get destroyed usually. I'll also put the world that never was so the people who have control over organization 13 members have a place to start as well. If your OC is still not up by then don't worry and take your time, it should take some time to do things there before we can go to any other worlds.

That brings me to the next thing I want to talk about, what worlds do we want to go to in the future? So if anyone has any ideas or suggestions to were we should go and what will happen there.

@MonokumaFever @R E V E N A N T @Saxis Bloodborne @Shnuydude @torakiji @TPBx

Wowsa! Hello everyone! Nice to meet you!

Also Chaz, you have my respect for taking up so many canon characters. Since no one seems to be in Hollow Bastion currently, might I begin there? Wait- I suppose I should ask since this is technically a KH-KHII roleplay we're talking about...

Is it this Hollow Bastion? 
VSsZlsZ.png

There is quite a difference from landing in a recovering town populated with people or a twisting castle surrounded by waterfalls and not much else, after all.

It's Hollow Bastion referring to the castle/fortress structure and not the town around it, that will be labeled as Radiant Garden (Through the town won't be as good of shape as in KHII). So you would be landing in the twisting castle.

@ReindorkGames

Gotcha, @ChazGhost! Thank you~ I made my first post accordingly. I feel like Cynthia might mistakenly come across Ansem while snooping through his library/things or possibly just steal whatever she thinks looks valuable from the castle. Ha! I'm sure that won't cause anyone to hold a grudge.

PUyfNXG.png

BgyXDnb.png

fvUkAjm.png

OpQoNOU.png

Ignore this post for the most part, folks. I'm going to use it as a mini bank for all my vector icons whenever I feel like making them.

Welcome to the OCC, @scoundrel !

Yo, @ChazGhost . I'm assuming you don't wanna be stuck writing as Pete forever, so if you want to quickly dump my character into Traverse Town you could always have one of Heartless ships give her Gummi a tow. Otherwise, she is probably going to snoop around the castle.

@ChazGhost

I can certainly do my best.  As a rule of thumb, it is difficult for me to pump out multiple replies during the day or during the week due to my job.  I'll try to stay on top of it though.

I suppose being a Gummi Ship pilot, my character is in a good place. All she has to do is hang around Traverse Town until the Keyblade wielders need a lift to another world. Bam! Instant excuse to go on adventures. "Where do you keep getting all this munny, kids? Oh, the monsters drop it? That's nice. Keep paying me or else I'll strand you here forever~" She probably ends up betting on them if they ever reach Olympus Coliseum.

Well, there is three in Traverse Town in clear view to most anyone in the First District holding up their keyblades. That's an easy in, right? I suppose it depends on your character, doesn't it @Metalgeardude?

Ansem also let loose a few Heartless in the Second District if I recall correctly. I suppose if your character could also be chased into Damien's general vicinity. 

But those are just two ideas.

There will also be a boss heartless released soon-ish so popping in when he attacks would be interesting as well. But we can talk about how to introduce your character more when I see him so to have a better idea what we are dealing with.

@Metalgeardude

Users who are viewing this thread