OCC

quick question - what determines if we have our trinkets or not? how do we get them etcetera

Well, if you want to have your trinket, that is fine. But until you defeat a soul it won't work. How you get them is by defeating souls.

There are class ranks of Souls. from F rank - SSS Rank. SSS Rank being like supreme boss's. F-D ranked Souls are the most common and easiest, C and B are very difficult and are better known for being the leader of packs, A Ranks are leaders of a large group of them and if killed the entire group decides to run because they don't know what to do, and S - SSS are like the kings and queens of the Souls.

The higher the rank of the soul, the better a trinket you get. And the more soul Trinkets you collect, the stronger your trinket becomes. Your Trinket is linked to your soul, so if your Trinket is destroyed, you won't doe but you will become almost Soulless.

hmm...i wouldn't know how to go about rping getting one, so would it be fine if i said my character was already a one? like an f rank or something?

So I plan to have my character start with his trinket but I was just wondering does the Sos's have any rules on using a trinket outside of the school grounds eg in the city if they was no attack or even in the school grounds for no valid reason?

@The Unamed Neko

Last edited by a moderator:
So I plan to have my character start with his trinket but I was just wondering does the Sos's have any rules on using a trinket outside of the school grounds eg in the city if they was no attack or even in the school grounds for no valid reason?

@The Unamed Neko

There is. Unless of an attack or permitted use of your trinket, it is prohibited to be used outside of school grounds. 

There is. Unless of an attack or permitted use of your trinket, it is prohibited to be used outside of school grounds. 

Okay thank you now I need to find another way of having my character ninja about. So another question as our trinkets get stronger do our abilities since if so i'm glad I mentioned about the science slightly behind his ability.

Okay thank you now I need to find another way of having my character ninja about. So another question as our trinkets get stronger do our abilities since if so i'm glad I mentioned about the science slightly behind his ability.

I am glad you asked. It is not strictly that your abilities get stronger.

I should really put a Mechanics tab for this XD

Let us use my character for example (Since I have not chosen an ability yet...)

Ashlynn has her Trinket and kills a low class Soul. Instead of her ability (Whatever it may be) getting stronger, her soul does. The Soul of everyone is the main function of the rp. 

The stronger the soul, the more ou can withstand a beating. A normal human soul is not capable of withstanding a beating of brutal force, and that is where the Trinkets come in.

The more Trinkets you collect, the more that you can withstand a beating. Think of your Soul as a shield that regenerates slowly, and you use that shield to use your ability as well.

Although, a high ranking Cringon Soul can almost easily destroy you even if you have a bunch of low rank souls.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad you asked. It is not strictly that your abilities get stronger.

I should really put a Mechanics tab for this XD

Let us use my character for example (Since I have not chosen an ability yet...)

Ashlynn has her Trinket and kills a low class Soul. Instead of her ability (Whatever it may be) getting stronger, her soul does. The Soul of everyone is the main function of the rp. 

The stronger the soul, the more ou can withstand a beating. A normal human soul is not capable of withstanding a beating of brutal force, and that is where the Trinkets come in.

The more Trinkets you collect, the more that you can withstand a beating. Think of your Soul as a shield that regenerates slowly, and you use that shield to use your ability as well.

Although, a high ranking Cringon Soul can almost easily destroy you even if you have a bunch of low rank souls.

Ohh interesting thanks again I don't think I have any more questions right now. My first post is being created now get ready for some interaction and some philosophy from Xin I have him fully figured out how i'm going to play him now so get ready from a lot of quotes from Sun Tzu is all I can say.

Users who are viewing this thread