OCC

I am confused i thiught this had already been done? why are we doing it again man that menas i gotta do my CS for a third time.

Sorry, but Tammy built the other one without Kat's official go-ahead. She wanted to put Jen (who is now going by @Peacemaker .45) and myself as the new GM's. If you haven't heard, she lost access to her account and will likely have to get a new one. On the bright side, you are all grandfathered in. That pretty much means you just need to copy and paste what you made for tammy's thread.

Oh...Well...Shit. Perhaps importing my character from the previous RP was not the best idea ^_^"

Oh, so it is completely fine for me to import my character from the Original? Yay! Oh and she will be having another baby ^_^ <3

No, we were 8 months into the Apocalypse as of the last post of the old RP. This role play will be picking up just one week in time after the last post.

Oh...........Well, if there was an 8 month gap like I had assumed. I will just have to stick to being a Mother of two and being the team caretaker and medic.

No we are picking up where we left off. Basically we the events and all stayed true but we simply ate pi king up the rp as if we never left. But according to @Tombstone we will be time skipping a week ahead. Which personally I'm ok with and he Wil return to town hopefully with the rzr and we will have his dually. Hopefully he doesn't notice it was gone

Okay, maybe not 37 weeks, but would it be possible for my character to be in the earlier stages? If not that's fine too.

@Amaterasu Kawashima

The problem is that there is no father. I don't feel comfortable with going that route and I know a lot of people agree with me. If you feel that you aren't an active part of the role-play, than put yourself out there more. Tiff is perfectly capable of going out on scavenging missions, hunting, etc, etc. Try to improve your character by having her learn how to handle herself, how to shoot, how to craft, etc, etc. Hand the babies off to someone else for a while.

It's really nice to be getting back to this and soon to be writing Jen again. I missed it. I'm pumped to be writing again. But, just a warning, starting tomorrow, I'll be on vacation until Tuesday when I get back in the afternoon. Not sure if I'll have time to write, but if I do, I will. Then the next day I have my first classes for college, so I'll be getting to bed early that night (since the first class starts at 7).

Users who are viewing this thread