OC

@King Crimson

The Demons had already taken some Reemons down the road to search some alleyways. They had dialogue afterwards as well. Though by you just absorbing them that completely cut out the fact that they even spoke, cutting out everything in my demon scout post except their arrival. I get that she's a demon overlord but that power wouldn't apply to demons sent by higher powers such as Violetta. Who is the surrogate of Lucifer as well as a high ranking Transcendent Demon. Another higher power who sent the demons is Lucifer himself. No explanation needed. I don't see how Ree's demonic authority trumped their own

I'm willing to change my post if need be, but I would like to set the record that initially, according to the sheet that was approved; Ree's aura has a diminished effect on demons if they are higher-tier demons, meaning that low-level cronies would be just as susceptible to falling under it's influence if they got too close. 

Also, @IPreferTies and  @Embaga Elder , I wrote that Ree turned back to save the child, but I've since rewrote my post since you two seemed to have had the same idea.

I don't know how you'll settle that, but at least we know that that kid is safe, sound, and apparently very popular.

I'm willing to change my post if need be, but I would like to set the record that initially, according to the sheet that was approved; Ree's aura has a diminished effect on demons if they are higher-tier demons, meaning that low-level cronies would be just as susceptible to falling under it's influence if they got too close. 

Also, @IPreferTies and  @Embaga Elder , I wrote that Ree turned back to save the child, but I've since rewrote my post since you two seemed to have had the same idea.

I don't know how you'll settle that, but at least we know that that kid is safe, sound, and apparently very popular.

I didn't know what to do, maybe there are 3 different children.

That's works

I didn't know what to do, maybe there are 3 different children.

Users who are viewing this thread