• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

OC X OC

Pupp33k4tt

Hii~! I'm very new to Rp nation, and I'm looking for someone with a cute OC to Rp with. If you're interested put a description of your of and their personality this will be a 1:1 btw. That's all~!

In this case this is how my OC looks like (disclaimer: I do not own any of these pictures or characters):
1b57dfe6a01df6f1e0a8bd8d33892632.jpg
b1d98aba4a59c7d223ba6a66a803a087.jpg
Here are a femenine variants:
bbbf24bb2daf46fbe2238041054687a9.jpg
a816dc7ab510aaf0903ff74916b0ccee.jpg
Name: Lem/Lemmare

Gender Non-binary/gender fluid

Sexualityy: Polysexual

Likes: Baking, Playing ballads on their ukelele, Anime, Experimenting on rodents and small living things (they have also experimented on... Bigger living beings per say). Also likes lively emotional people.

Dislikes: Bland people, Silence, Homofobes and racists, closed minded people, sexists, Silence.

Lem is quite a peculiar individual, they are a cheeky, flirty, teasing, sassy, easy going at times and unpredictable individual. They really enjoy experiments and dissections. They also love toying and experimenting with people emotionally and physically just to know what kind of reaction they can get out of it, they hate bland people because if they're not lively they will not be able to assimilate and learn on the emotions they so much lack. They don't really feel emotions much even though they show many of them, they are self taught and not very consistent.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, my OC is a vampire named sally valentine
Sallys information :
---------------------------------------------
height: 5'5 FT
sexual orientation: pansexual
appearance: he has jet black hair that is curled, eyes of emerald green (when in his vampire form his eyes turn into a deep amethyst purple), his skin pale and dead looking, he has a turning mark on where his neck meets his shoulder that he gotten from his maker, he dawns petite fangs that he rarely ever uses on people (he gets his blood fill from butchers)
personality: sally is a very kind person, he would never want to rudely turn down anything a person has to say or do. even as a vampire his heart stays golden. he is widowed and wears a wedding ring on his finger still, but he is still hurt about it and will not talk to anyone about his past lover. he is also generous too, and selfless to others needs than his own. but if you do manage to anger him, run. run as fast as you can because he will be ballistic towards the person causing his torment.

story: sally was born in a small town called haven, he lived with his mother and father before they up and abandoned him at the age of 17. ever since then his life was horrible, the people at school abused him heavily and he had no one to turn to as they all seemed to be apart of this devilish plan. till one day he met this man who was running from the law, they both killed the kids who were abusing sally in the first place and now the two of them were running from the law. later down the road after the man and sally bonded they became lovers, then they found themselves in Louisiana where they settled down and got to work on their own relations. one night during a love making session the man accidently turned sally trying to give him the mating bite. time past and they fell apart, leaving sally alone in his grief that will last eternity now. he wishes to find someone new to fill his heart once more.

(I hope that was enough information for you! and i also hope you like this and want to roleplay with me. )

okay sooooo i have a few OCs that i'd like to match with yours but for the most part i think fayemi, Karma, or blue. fayemi is 15 karma and blue are both 16.
fayemi is quite short, maybe 5'2 with longer pink hair and quite shy

blue is 5'9 and a total badass except for when she has a crush on someone with cury brown hair that has dark blue tips

then karma is one of my few ocs that hides themself and their emotions. shes 5'5 with dark green hair. i'll give more info if youre interested, DM me anytime
((side note, my grammar is much better in rp and i tend to write a few paragraphs as responses so be ready for that))

Name: Elon Wilson

Sexuality: Asexual

Romantic: Polyromantic

Pronouns: They/Them

Height: 6'0

Like's: Mature people, loud noises, not being talked to for a certain amount of time by people who are close to them emotionally

Dislike's: Flirty people, people who act like bad boy's not mattering on their gender, bullies, children, childish people, children laughing

Personality: Mature, quiet, patient, secretive

Short Backstory: Elon was from a small village and got kicked out at the age of 11 because of simply coming out with their Gender Sexuality and Romantic along with their pronouns including their change of their full name, Elon's name used to be Emily and they have neither never will talk about what their last name used to be, Elon lived on the street's and are now still wondering around sometimes traveling to different places if their reputation goes to low and so they would have to move along to somewhere else.

Appearence:

Feminine Version
download20210602133031.png

Masculine Version
download20210602140358.png

I hope we can RP if you would like to and this may be updated if wanted!​

so!! i have an oc :3
rin
pan ace
kidcore bby :3
hella rampbunctious and energetic
-adhd