• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

j0lly.ranch3rs

You can't know me, I am UNKNOWABLE.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!
I'm looking for a partner who'd like to pair their oc with mine in a few different scenarios, it's been a while since I've engaged in oc x oc, but it's always interesting!

RULES
----------

• Please don't control my character, I find that kind of thing to be pretty tedious.
• I'm not only here for roleplays! I'd like it if we could have actual conversations in between replies, even just a 'Hello' would be appreciated.
• If I say that I'm uncomfortable with something going on in the roleplay, I mean it. Please do not keep going at it.
• Please ASK before making sudden plot changes! We're two people, there needs to be communication.
•I'd prefer to take the roleplay to discord as it's more convenient, but we can always work something out.
• I'd like these to be LONG TERM.

Now onto plots! I have a few different ones.

EVERY PLOT WHERE THE CHARACTERS ARE STUDENTS TAKE PLACE IN WHAT WOULD BE THEIR SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL.

"You're the One That I Want!"

Based off of the movie version of "Grease". Basically it's the same deal that Danny and Sandy had going on, but minus the toxic relationship part. Character A and Character B meet over summer vacation and develop feelings for one another, however Character A doesn't live in the country(or state depending on your preference) and they have to part ways..or so they thought. It turns out that Character A had stayed rather than going back home and ended up going to the same school as Character B. Character B is popular at school and acts a little weird towards Character A upon seeing them again(albeit in a less douchey way than Danny did), however they quickly explain themself to Character A the next time they see them. That being said, they start dating in secret(it's your choice whether you want Character A to actually join a "Pink Ladies" type group or not). They'd finally come clean about their relationship around the point of the movie where they have a dance. Pretty simple plot, but it leaves room for some cute stuff. Also leaves room for cheesy conflict.

"You Want Milk?"

Character A is a waiter/waitress in a diner/café/restaurant and is incredibly jaded on the subject of love. Character B is a little weird, but an overall good person and a hopeless romantic at heart. Coincidentally, Character B always gets sat in Character A's section whenever they come by the diner, which they don't really mind since they somehow find them to be a delight. Fast forward a bit and Character A's coworkers convince them to give online dating a try. After a few attempts, they end up going on a blind date with noneother than Character B, which surprisingly didn't go bad. However, Character A is hesitant and ends up shutting Character B out due to their insecurities when it comes to romance, but Character B is persistent to make it known that they aren't leaving without a fight.

ª

"I Was Made For Lovin' You"

The early 1980s, metal is still on the rise as a genre but is still pretty frowned upon due to the "Satanic Panic". Character A is your typical "normal" student(your choice whether you want them to be "popular" or not) while Character B is a head-banging "freak". A pair that would never be expected to even interact(at the time, anyway). A and B end up getting partnered together for a project in a class that they have together early on in the school year, which leaves them both a little uneasy. B because they've been bullied by people like A, and A because everybody thinks B is weird. Nevertheless, they end up spending more time together because of the project and learn that they actually aren't so different from each other except for select few things. This newfound friendship slowly burns into romantic feelings throughout the rest of the year as they start to open up to each other more.

"Your Beauty Never Ever Scared Me"

(CAN EITHER BE FANTASY OR SCI-FI)
Character A is some type of creature(supernatural or any other kind of "monster" you'd like) while Character B is the prince/princess/heir to the human kingdom. Instead of being slain upon contact, Character A is taken back to the kingdom in order to be studied(and even have tests ran on them if it's a sci-fi), but is spared from too harsh of treatment because of B defending them, finding them to be innocent since they hadn't been doing anything to hurt the kingdom. That being said, B begins to visit them in captivity, bringing them things like food or water(or even things to keep themself entertained) and the pair develop some type of bond(A can even imprint on them if you'd like). B starts trying to convince their parents to set A free and allow them to go back home, the rest is up to interpretation.​

Last edited:
Hey! I'm really interested in your last prompt (supernatural character x heir/heiress to a kingdom). I have a character named Ezra who I think would fit really well with it! She's a half-rusalka (this is derived from Slavic folklore), which basically means she's a water nymph/siren type of concept but can be on land at will.

Hey! I'm really interested in your last prompt (supernatural character x heir/heiress to a kingdom). I have a character named Ezra who I think would fit really well with it! She's a half-rusalka (this is derived from Slavic folklore), which basically means she's a water nymph/siren type of concept but can be on land at will.
Oh great! Message me so we can work out the details :))

Hello there!
I'm looking for a partner who'd like to pair their oc with mine in a few different scenarios, it's been a while since I've engaged in oc x oc, but it's always interesting!

RULES
----------

• Please don't control my character, I find that kind of thing to be pretty tedious.
• I'm not only here for roleplays! I'd like it if we could have actual conversations in between replies, even just a 'Hello' would be appreciated.
• If I say that I'm uncomfortable with something going on in the roleplay, I mean it. Please do not keep going at it.
• Please ASK before making sudden plot changes! We're two people, there needs to be communication.
•I'd prefer to take the roleplay to discord as it's more convenient, but we can always work something out.

EVERY PLOT WHERE THE CHARACTERS ARE STUDENTS TAKE PLACE IN WHAT WOULD BE THEIR SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL.

Based off of the movie version of "Grease". Basically it's the same deal that Danny and Sandy had going on, but minus the toxic relationship part. Character A and Character B meet over summer vacation and develop feelings for one another, however Character A doesn't live in the country(or state depending on your preference) and they have to part ways..or so they thought. It turns out that Character A had stayed rather than going back home and ended up going to the same school as Character B. Character B is popular at school and acts a little weird towards Character A upon seeing them again(albeit in a less douchey way than Danny did), however they quickly explain themself to Character A the next time they see them. That being said, they start dating in secret(it's your choice whether you want Character A to actually join a "Pink Ladies" type group or not). They'd finally come clean about their relationship around the point of the movie where they have a dance. Pretty simple plot, but it leaves room for some cute stuff. Also leaves room for cheesy conflict.

"You Want Milk?"

Character A is a waiter/waitress in a diner/café/restaurant and is incredibly jaded on the subject of love. Character B is a little weird, but an overall good person and a hopeless romantic at heart. Coincidentally, Character B always gets sat in Character A's section whenever they come by the diner, which they don't really mind since they somehow find them to be a delight. Fast forward a bit and Character A's coworkers convince them to give online dating a try. After a few attempts, they end up going on a blind date with noneother than Character B, which surprisingly didn't go bad. However, Character A is hesitant and ends up shutting Character B out due to their insecurities when it comes to romance, but Character B is persistent to make it known that they aren't leaving without a fight.

ª

The early 1980s, metal is still on the rise as a genre but is still pretty frowned upon due to the "Satanic Panic". Character A is your typical "normal" student(your choice whether you want them to be "popular" or not) while Character B is a head-banging "freak". A pair that would never be expected to even interact(at the time, anyway). A and B end up getting partnered together for a project in a class that they have together early on in the school year, which leaves them both a little uneasy. B because they've been bullied by people like A, and A because everybody thinks B is weird. Nevertheless, they end up spending more time together because of the project and learn that they actually aren't so different from each other except for select few things. This newfound friendship slowly burns into romantic feelings throughout the rest of the year as they start to open up to each other more.

Character A is some type of creature(supernatural or any other kind of "monster" you'd like) while Character B is the prince/princess/heir to the human kingdom. Instead of being slain upon contact, Character A is taken back to the kingdom in order to be studied(and even have tests ran on them if it's a sci-fi), but is spared from too harsh of treatment because of B defending them, finding them to be innocent since they hadn't been doing anything to hurt the kingdom. That being said, B begins to visit them in captivity, bringing them things like food or water(or even things to keep themself entertained) and the pair develop some type of bond(A can even imprint on them if you'd like). B starts trying to convince their parents to set A free and allow them to go back home, the rest is up to interpretation.​
Bump 2!

Hello there!

RULES
----------

"You Want Milk?"

ª

Bump!

Hello there!

RULES
----------

"You Want Milk?"

ª

Bump 4!

Hello there!

RULES
----------

"You Want Milk?"

ª

Hey! I'm really interested in RPing. All these plots you listed I'm down for so shoot me a message if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back