• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

• My name is Sara and I am currently 24 years old. I used to roleplay on this site in high school and I’ve recently been wanting to get back into roleplaying and writing in general. I work full time (plus I have other obligations outside of work, other hobbies besides roleplaying that I like to do, and I have a girlfriend who I want to spend time with as well) so I don’t have a lot of free time but I would like to take on a few fun roleplays with people who will be understanding with there being a few days between my replies.

I live in the US and my time zone is EST, but I will usually be active mostly in the evenings due to work. During planning I will probably reply daily, but while roleplaying I may take a few days or up to a week to respond. I will try to get replies to you in a timely manner but unfortunately due to life and work that may not always be possible.

I am semi-literate and a bit rusty at roleplaying. I know basic grammar and spelling and I will always try my best when it comes to those things as I am roleplaying to improve my creative writing skills in a fun way. My replies will probably be somewhere between 1 to 4 paragraphs and I will never do one-liners.

I used to be a fanfic writer but unfortunately I became burned out last year and lost my motivation to write due to starting a full time job. I am hoping roleplaying will be a fun way to re-spark my love of writing and motivate me to write daily again and get back into fic writing as well as I do miss it.

I'm not in many fandoms (at least ones that I think would be fun to roleplay with) but the one I really want to roleplay with is Dragon Age. For original ideas, I am open to pretty much anything so if you have any ideas that don't fit my pairing list I am open to hearing about them.

Also, I love OOC messages! Feel free to message me outside of the roleplay to be friends or even to just discuss the roleplay or our characters.

Last edited:
Hello!

I totally understand time constraints. I too work full-time and have a side business so I am also mostly available in the evenings. I am in the pacific standard time zone. I would be happy to talk about a m-m pairing if you are still interested. I also absolutely love Dragon Age. It is one of my favorite games. I am a little rusty on all the lore but depending on whatever avenue we go in, I'd be happy to read up on it as well. My initial thought was something to do with a mage and a templar (either a mage of the Circle or an apostate.) I also really love the Dalish. Did you have some plots or ideas for you wanted to play with this?

If you are not interested in doing a Dragon Age rp at this time, I am also happy to talk about another plot. :) Let me know ~

Hey love id love to talk ideas with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back