• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Oc x Oc, Oc x Canon Anime Fandom Prompts!

Allo

A polite young goth
Yo. I'm Allo, 20 years old. I'm super into anime and craving some things I've come up with recently.
I'd prefer 18+, as I like to include dark themes (toxicity, abuse, ect. Nothing too graphic as to uphold site rules.)
I typically do 3ish paragraphs depending on my mood and event in rp but I always do my best to match my partner. I'm ghost friendly.
I'm looking to do oc x oc or oc x canon rps. I'm double friendly.

Prompt #1: My Hero Academia. Oc x Oc or Oc x Canon.
My character is an adult villain, with the same quirk as Overhaul. She has her limitations and weaknesses of course.
I also have another adult villain but with a wings quirk.
I would like to pair either of them with Dabi, but I am happy to do Oc x Oc

Prompt #2. Pokemon Fusion, Oc x Oc
You're in a different Pokemon setting, where Pokemon Fusions, Pokemon Purebreds, and Pokemon Permanent Mega Evolutions exist.
I prefer FxF but happy to do FxM
You're chosen with your small team to travel the region with a guide, defeating gyms and battling the champion to earn your place as a Pokemon Master.
The Pokemon Champion has publicly anonymous, and the only trainers to battle her are the gym leaders. Your guide and trainer happens to be the Champion(My character)
Slowly training you to defeat her, the undefeated champion. There is only two known facts about the Champion. The Champion is a woman, and has no specific team typing.
If you have any questions about this please let me know.

Let me know if you have any questions about the prompts, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back