• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC x OC Harry potter Romance RP (MxF OR FxF Preferred)

SoyLeche

hello! I'm Soy (female) in search of a male OC or Female OC to do a self insert RP in the wizarding world because I've been wanting to for a while but no one to do it with :( we can do it in the same timeline of the movie or many years after or whatever you prefer! but if you want plot ideas I have a couple you can choose from and we can go from there. If you are interested dm me the plot you want to do and your OC's info! (also if you're confused by the semi-lit it just means I prefer people that write like 6+ lines and are a little bit descriptive cause it helps the RP be more interesting)

Plot Ideas:
Student x Student (they would be in their 7th year)
Famous quidditch player x fan
Enemies to lovers (it could play out in a school setting or it could be like a rivalry they had since school and never grew out of)
Blind date (this could also work with the enemies to lover's plot like their friends set them up as a joke or because they got tired of hearing them complain about each other)

*For your character info just give me the basic stuff like; Name, Age, Height, Hair Color, Eye Color, Likes and Dislikes, Hobbies, a brief 'about your OC' if you want, etc. *

This is my characters info if you want an idea:

Name: Andrea

Nickname: whatever your character calls me

Eye color: hazel

Hair color: chest-length, dark brown hair

Hairstyle: Straight

Height: 5'6

Skin color: light tan

Sexuality: straight

House: Hufflepuff

Patronus: otter

Wand: Spruce wood with unicorn hair core 11 1/2 inches and slightly springy flexibility

Blood: pureblood

Dislikes: Sour candies, Repeating herself, people talking over her, rude people

Likes: sweet things, reading, baking, napping, soup, plants, cozy places, animals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back