• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π¨πœ 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑. β™₯

BTS

hello! for my general guidelines, etc. check out my main 1x1 search thread (and for good measure, check out this plot that i'm still searching for).

now, i typically prefer modern settings, but lately i have a hankering for something fantasy related. note that i'm primarily looking for f/f right now, but i'm open to other pairings. regarding fandoms, i'm the most familiar/comfortable with harry potter and dragon age, and i'd be thrilled to do something with either one!

with hp, i'd like to do something relatively simple, kind of a slice of magical life. hogwarts can be the setting with some lore changes, namely aging up the characters (uni au?), unless we're going with professors which would also be fantastic. it would be post-wizarding war, as i'm not looking for any major conflict or action in this setting right now, just cute domestic fluff with a pinch of magic.

• two casteless dwarves navigating life in dust town, possible involvement in the carta - maybe eventually making a break for it and escaping to the surface?
  • city elves in denerim, similar to the above. or dalish elves! elves are fun.
  • a human noble in an arranged marriage, traveling to meet their betrothed only to fall in love with one of the household servants (maybe even an elf?).
  • classic forbidden love plot between a templar and a circle mage. or, two mages, one of whom is a loyalist and the other an avid supporter of mage rights, exploring how their relationship will develop in the wake of the rebellion.
  • or, just something simple, two human commoners in love, living a humble life in any of the cities or villages.

of course, i'm also down for something in a medieval/fantasy setting outside of fandom! and for something with slight supernatural elements, i'd also love a good soulmate plot. i'm a sucker for the variation where your soulmate's first words to you are tattooed onto your skin, but i'm not picky!

those are my current ideas, but i welcome yours as well!

i am once again Yearning... both for this and the 'only the good die young' plot πŸ™

Users who are viewing this thread

Back