• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

improssifishy

let the die be cast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*We don't have to do the same fandom!!! We can do two different fandoms I have listed below!!

I'm looking for someone 18+ to rp with. I am 21 years old myself, I just feel a bit uncomfortable with people less than 18.

I've been rping for over 8 years. Anime's I'd like to rp are and characters I want you to play for my oc are:

(Just to clarify the list below is who I want you to play, I will play any character not listed below for you.) ***No Underage Characters***

-Identity V (Luca, Naib)

-Soul Eater (Mifune)

-MHA (Tomura Shigaraki) (Only up to the destructo arc)

-Gurren Lagann (Viral)

-Boyfriend To Death (Ren)

-Danganronpa (Kirumi, Kazuichi) (Cannot play Nagito, Kaito, Kokichi, Shuichi, Byakuya)

-Mystic Messenger (Saeran)

-Obey Me (Belphie, Levi) (Low chapter)

-Death Note (L)

-One-Punch Man (Speed'o'Sound Sonic) (Cannot play Satoru)

-Hetalia (Switzerland)

-Dr.Stone (Gen)

-Stardew Valley (Sebastian)

-Legend of Zelda (Sidon)

-Pokemon (N Harmonia) (familiar with Games only)

-Chainsaw Man (Angel Devil / Kobeni )

-JJK (Choso)

-One Piece (Ace / Zoro / Sanji) (Just started OP)

-Bleach (Shinji / Urahara / Nnoitra) (Cannot play, Aizen, Uryu or Ulquiorra)

I can also do the fandoms:

-Sally Face

-Mob Psycho

-Fnaf

Please tell me the name of the anime and the character you want me to play for you in the replies. All characters must be 18+. I'm open to doing research on other animes to make accommodations for you! also do my research to play whatever character you want for your oc!! =)

Please be able to reply at least once a week, and or keep me updated when you need a break or want to do a new AU! I've done plenty of AUs of the same oc x cc ships and even switched fandoms with the same person.

I only do Oc x Cc and always double up. (I'll do CCxCC for your side)

I love romance plots, Soulmate AUs, angst, and other things!

I would love to talk on discord for the actual rp. =) do at least two paragraphs for each character you play.

Other than that, I'm very open to LGBTQ, and my OCS are usually Non-binary.

I'd love to become friends while we're at it- and I can play most characters. The characters you would like to play for me are under the names. =)

Comment below and we can move to discord! Please tell me which fandom you want for yourself and who you'd like played.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back