• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC x CC Fandom Search (BNHA, One Piece, HP, and more )

NekoGirl665

!m=^_^=m!
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am oc x canon fandom trash

I can also do some canon x canon ships for certain fandoms. Doesn’t hurt to ask. But be warned I am picky with the ships I rp. No hate on most ships I just don’t enjoy them all or want to rp them.

I will attempt to play most canons. I have a few for each fandom I won’t play as tho.

Doubling is almost always a requirement unless you can really convince me other wises.
I am super oc friendly.

I typically want mxf for my side. But I’m more then open to mxm, fxf, non binaries, trans, or gender fluid ocs anything and everything, I don’t care. I have a non binary and trans oc myself.

Rules
-Control your own character

-Please don’t ditch or ghost. It is fine if you don’t want to rp anymore just tell me! I’m getting annoyed starting to talk to people just to have them vanish or I see them online and searching but ignoring me After five seconds.

-I do my best to tell you if I’m not in the mood to rp or if I need to break. But always open for ooc and chatting.

-No Instant love (just because I don’t find that fun)
-I’m not huge on canons and ocs having deep complicated connected history together since I feel like I wouldnt be able to give you what you want. But saying “oh they knew each other in school“ that’s fine. But giving Me pages of back story between the oc and canon it feels like I’m reading fan fiction that to can’t live up to And honestly won’t read. (I just don’t read much fan fiction anymore in general)

-I’m not a fan of gore. So I won’t write it and if you do it will be skimmed over

The fandoms
. I am also open to AUs and hearing ideas. Always done for a school/ college slice of life au
in order I think of what I want to do. If nothing is listed means I can lay most characters but have no real ideas Or specific cravings

<3 BNHA/MHA (caught up on the manga and Anime, and seen all three movies )
Has some ccxcc pairings I like

have Some au ideas, soul mates Aus mostly and actor au. Fantasy au ive wanted to try for a while.
or just follow the story or have it set after hs when they are pros

who I would like you to play- really depends on what oc I use. Aizawa, Todoroki, Dabi, and Midoriya are my go tos but I always like trying new ships with my ocs love for some one to play Tamaki or Monoma for me.
who I can play - Bakugo, Aizawa, Todoroki, Tamaki, and Kirishima are who I play a lot. But I feel comfortable trying just about anyone
wont play - Overhaul. All Might (I just find it weird playing him against someone’s oc )

Yugioh
i like keeping this more slice of life. Kinda combining the anime and manga (and 4kids stuff) nothing to dark or too kid friendly silly. I’ve read most of the manga. I stopped when they got to the past stuff. And I use their 4kids names sorry not sorry lol

who I would like you to play - Seto Kaiba second pick Joey Wheeler
who I can play - anyone. Even Seto tho be cool for once if I’m not playing him.

Hetalia (getting a craving for this again)
aus are welcome and so is canon x canon for this. I have a lot of ships I love for this.

<3 Harry Potter
I can play anyone for you. Except Snape. Sorry but I don’t like him and I don’t enjoy playing as him as a main.

who I ask you to play? Draco, Weasley twins, Ron, possibly Harry.

i have an idea for Sirius x oc. but That is about it.

<3OHSHC

I feel comfortable playing any character.
who I would like you to play- Nekozawa but I love all the characters so im down for shipping my ocs with anyone

<3 One Piece- getting back into this. they Have entered Wano. But I just got the urge to rp this again.
looking for - really open to suggestions who to play my ocs against. I personally love Sanji but idk if he would be best for any of my ocs. I absolutly loved the live action remake
will play - just about anyone I know.
open to aus and other ideas.

Fruits basket

originals
>royalty Fantasy - Royal rp search. Here is my link with some priya
ideas (honestly they aren’t super original but ya know what I mean
> slice of life radomness
> starting a band?

Last edited:
Who would u rp for xmen?

Ive been Scott, Kurt, and Logan in the past but it’s been a long time since I’ve seen or rped evolution. So I’d be down to play anyone I’d just need to refresh myself on the characters from that version of x men. as well as open to incorporating other elements form other versions of the x men.

Ive been Scott, Kurt, and Logan in the past but it’s been a long time since I’ve seen or rped evolution. So I’d be down to play anyone I’d just need to refresh myself on the characters from that version of x men. as well as open to incorporating other elements form other versions of the x men.
I havent seen the animated series of it mainly just the movies but can look at them if needed.
Im wanting to do a romance or platonic rp just depends on which characters you can be.

I havent seen the animated series of it mainly just the movies but can look at them if needed.
Im wanting to do a romance or platonic rp just depends on which characters you can be.

I like the movies but I don’t really role play anything dealing with live action actors the exception being Harry Potter but I see that as a bookseries before movie series.
Plus some of the movies differences from source material are questionable... like I get they had to make some changes. artistic liberties and all.

what characters where you wanting me to play?

Are you up for x-men by chance? I have an oc and i double
I do evolution. And can mix in some stuff from the movie verse and comics but prefer the animated stuff over the live action Stuff. But yeah I can do x men. Send a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back