What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC x Canon Star Wars Roleplay (Clone Wars and The Mandalorian)

Sub Genres
  1. Romance
  2. Star Wars

DS3942

Hello! My name is Kate and I go by she/her pronouns. It's good to meet you! I'm from Australia, but I promise I don't write upside down XD I'm currently attending university, so I apologise is I am slow to reply

Like all of you, I am looking for some roleplay. I am only looking for 18+ partners. I write descriptively, my absolute minimum is 500 words and I try to match my rp partner's maximum where I can (Mostly because I don't know my max). I also love to headcanon as we go, it's fun! I would like them to be romantically focused

I double up, meaning I play my Oc as well as a love interest for your oc, then you would do vice versa.

I avoid rape, abuse, incest or yandere themes in roleplays, but themes like this can only be mentioned in a character's bio. When contacting me, please do list your triggers for me!

I am currently looking for descriptive Star Wars roleplay, specifically for Clone Wars or The Mandalorian. I prefer the televisions series to the movies, but I'm happy to dabble into the Original Trilogy if you'd like. This is mostly because my Clone Wars OC can easily tie into them and it's the trilogy I like the most. (No, I have not watched all the sequels nor do I plan to.) I guess, warning here? But the OCs I use here are of an alien species that I created, so a link to the journal about the Kakoreans are in both my OCs' forms!

For Clone Wars, my OC's love interest is Anakin Skywalker. For The Mandalorian, my OC's love interest is Din Djarin.

Last edited:

condensedmilk

sunsettia
Heya love, I hope your day\night is going splendidly! I’m to assume you still are looking for a partner to roleplay with?

I’d be interested! My triggers are incest, rape and self harm. I’d be more than delighted to play Anakin for you! I however am going to play a canon character if it’s alright with you? Not from the fandom. Koriand’r\Starfire is the intended character I wish to input into Star Wars the Clone Wars. Her love interest will be Obi Wan Kanobi, hence, I’ll be pushing her towards the age of 34.

Tamaraneans age differently ( rather they don’t age at all after their early twenties, eternal youth must be nice ). Hence her youthful visage and why she’d probably be mistaken to be younger than she looks.

DS3942

Heya love, I hope your day\night is going splendidly! I’m to assume you still are looking for a partner to roleplay with?

I’d be interested! My triggers are incest, rape and self harm. I’d be more than delighted to play Anakin for you! I however am going to play a canon character if it’s alright with you? Not from the fandom. Koriand’r\Starfire is the intended character I wish to input into Star Wars the Clone Wars. Her love interest will be Obi Wan Kanobi, hence, I’ll be pushing her towards the age of 34.

Tamaraneans age differently ( rather they don’t age at all after their early twenties, eternal youth must be nice ). Hence her youthful visage and why she’d probably be mistaken to be younger than she looks.
I am interested! When you have the time, feel free to DM me so we can discuss it more! :D

Users who are viewing this thread