• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom .。.:*♡OC x CANON SNK RP.。.:*♡

arrivederciarii

Nurse and Backup Soldier
Hello, everyone! I'm currently looking for a roleplay partner who can do OC x Canon in the Attack on Titan universe. I love doubling up with my partners and this time will be no different. For me, I like to do literate roleplay with at least a couple of paragraphs for each character, but I tend to exceed this amount more often than not. I'd be very appreciative if my partner could match me in that respect, or come close to that!

I also prefer to roleplay on Discord more than on RPNation, but if this is what you prefer, then I can do that with no issue!

I am up to all subject matter, especially darker themes and elements because this is Attack on Titan we're talking about! That's one of the many reasons that I and many other people fell in love with it, I think!

I'm open to playing any character you desire from me. I particularly have experience with writing for Levi, Erwin, Zeke, and Porco, but anyone is fair game for me! I'm also very flexible when it comes to shipping with my OC, though I do have a very large preference for Jean!

~

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Arianna "Ari" Sciacchitano
Born August 27
157 cm
Survey Corps' nurse and backup soldier

|𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪|

Ari is the only child of her father and mother. Oftentimes, she felt rather lonely due to the lack of siblings and her shy nature. She’s always been a sweet child, but people tend to make her nervous. Her mother worked as a baker with her grandmother in the middle of town, specializing in breads and cakes. She was surrounded by women her entire life, so it’s obvious that she seems more at ease with fellow ladies.

As she grew older, she began hearing her mother’s tales about how much of an awful person her father was, that he would hit the two of them and drink far too much… that he was adulterous… so her distance from men increased even more so by this.

When she turned 13, she expressed an interest in being a medic. Her family discouraged her, explaining that such a job was only for men, but she pressed on. She was able to get an internship from a local doctor, who was as eccentric as he was smart, and was the only one willing to give her a chance. She was taken under his wing and she had her first meaningful relationship with a man, who she viewed as a father figure. She was taught to do minor surgeries at first, then began to witness more of the serious procedures. It all came crashing down when the doctor was caught for murdering one of his patients. He is currently being held in captivity, leaving her feeling rather dejected and betrayed.

Affter this incident, she continued to look for work as a nurse. With it being common knowledge that she was the intern for the doctor now in captivity, it became incredibly difficult to find any work. At her wit's end, she approached Erwin Smith and explained her predicament. Interested, the fellow gave her an opportunity to become a nurse for the Survey Corps, but only if she accepts being a soldier if they are running low on men. Being left with no other choice, she accepted.

~

If you are interested, please comment or contact me! I'm so excited to be roleplaying with you! Thank you for reading this!​

Hello there! I'm not the greatest at sending messages so I figured I post here.

I would love to do an SnK roleplay with you! I can try my hand at playing Jean for you and perhaps you could play Erwin for me?

Hello there! I'm not the greatest at sending messages so I figured I post here.

I would love to do an SnK roleplay with you! I can try my hand at playing Jean for you and perhaps you could play Erwin for me?
Oh, hello!! It's nice to meet you! I can definitely be Erwin for you. He's one of my favorites to play!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back