• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom oc x canon fandom search (doubling)

Cheyennexo

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! My name is Cheyenne and I'm 25 years old. Although I am not new to roleplaying, I did take a break while I was finishing college so I am easing back into it!

Just a few things..
  • I love romance, but I like a good plot to keep the roleplay alive.

• I prefer ocxcanon for myself, but I am fine with canonxcanon if we double, or even ocxoc!

• I will try to match your length! Generally, it depends on the movement of the plot/storyline how long a response will be. If you personally prefer longer responses, I will try to accommodate that.

• I'm not a big fan of AU but we can deviate from the original storyline.

• I love OOC chat, but if you want to keep it strictly roleplay that is fine too!

• I try to reply at least once a day.

• Feel free to let me know any triggers or senstitive topics you have and I will be mindful of those.

• I do not like being ghosted. A simple “I’m no longer interested” or “I’m no longer able to continue” will suffice. I promise I will respect your decision and we can both move on. I just get excited about new RPs and it’s disappointing when I’m waiting for a response and you’ve completely ghosted me. When I roleplayed years ago I feel like ghosting wasn’t as common?

Fandoms I am currently interested in:

• Harry Potter (ocxcanon OR ocxoc)
  • The Walking Dead
  • The Originals
  • Naruto
  • My Hero Academia
  • Feel free to suggest any!

Send me a PM if you are interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back