What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Horror
  6. Platonic
  7. Pokemon
  8. Romance
  9. Supernatural

UraharaSteph

Hello there! I'm Steph, 25+, she/her.

RULES
-
Please be 18+.
- Please be literate.
- I tend to write between 1-3 paragraphs. Sometimes way more. Never feel pressured to match my length, but please offer more than one line.
- I'm ghost friendly, but if you're bored, just let me know. It could be something we can fix.
- LGBTQ+ Friendly!
- OOC talk is fine with me!
- I'm GMT time zone, so bear that in mind.
- I'm happy to play side characters to help move the plot along, it would be great if you were up for that too, but it's not a deal breaker.

I'm looking for OC X Canon doubling, but if you have a Canon X Canon suggestion, you can always ask! Romance, platonic, adventure, angst, fluff, dark - let's have a talk about what story we can create!

Fandoms
The characters I'm looking for my partner to play, have been selected with romance in mind, but I'd be just as happy to play against them in a platonic setting as well! Oh, and if I've listed someone you want, I can still play them for you. That's not a problem!

Pokemon (Anime or Games);
  • Who I'm looking for - Professor Oak, Steven Stone, Riley, Roark, N
  • (Professor Oak is a sweetheart, sue me.)
  • Who I can play - We can discuss this as there is a large pool of characters. Some I believe I can pull off better than others.
  • I'm open to Mystery Dungeon themed ideas as well, but you'll have to come prepared with a plot.

Supernatural;
(IMPORTANT:
I have literally only just finished season 8, so no spoilers beyond that, please.)
  • Who I'm looking for - Crowley, Castiel
  • Who I can play - Anyone (seasons 1-8)

Fire Emblem Three Houses;
  • Who I'm looking for - Seteth, Hubert
  • Who I can play - We can discuss this, but I'm faiiiirly confident I can play anyone.

Fire Emblem Awakening;
  • Who I'm looking for - Frederick, Henry
  • Who I can play - We can discuss this.

Fire Emblem 7 (The Blazing Blade)

• Who I'm looking for - Erk, Kent, Hector
  • Who I can play - Anyone

Uta No Prince Sama;

• Who I'm looking for - Reiji Kotobuki, Masato Hijirikawa

Gravity Falls;

• Who I'm looking for - Ford Pines, Stan Pines

AUs? Sure, drop me a message with what you had in mind!
Is there something I haven't listed but you think I'd be interested in? You can always ask me.

If you have any questions and if I haven't done this correctly, please drop me a message! Thanks for dropping by!

Last edited:

LunaHasawa996

I am THE FLUFFY!!!
I watched the first season years ago and loved it, but didn't keep up with it. How much would I have to catch up on these days?

There's now 3 seasons (season 2 has 13 episodes, season 3 has 12) all subbed via Crunchyroll.

There are at least 3 movies (which I had no idea about!) that fill in the gaps and spaces between season 2 and 3, or are continuations after the 3rd season, that even I'm having to catch up on and/or watch in my spare time listed below.

•Free! Timeless Medley - Comprised of 4, 30 minute episodes/parts - fillers if you will
• Free! Road to the World: The Dream - a movie following after season 3
• Free! The Final Stroke - A 2 part movie that is basically the 4th and final season to the franchise. Part 1 was released September of this year.

UraharaSteph

There's now 3 seasons (season 2 has 13 episodes, season 3 has 12) all subbed via Crunchyroll.

There are at least 3 movies (which I had no idea about!) that fill in the gaps and spaces between season 2 and 3, or are continuations after the 3rd season, that even I'm having to catch up on and/or watch in my spare time listed below.

•Free! Timeless Medley - Comprised of 4, 30 minute episodes/parts - fillers if you will
• Free! Road to the World: The Dream - a movie following after season 3
• Free! The Final Stroke - A 2 part movie that is basically the 4th and final season to the franchise. Part 1 was released September of this year.
I can always watch it alongside RPing if you have a plot that doesn't require immediate up-to-date knowledge of everything right this second.

That's if you're willing to put up with that of course.

LunaHasawa996

I am THE FLUFFY!!!
I can always watch it alongside RPing if you have a plot that doesn't require immediate up-to-date knowledge of everything right this second.

That's if you're willing to put up with that of course.
Yeah I actually was hoping to follow season 1 and go from there so I'll PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread