• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [OC x Canon, Double Up] Roleplay Search (Updated: 5/02/24)

SoulFlameSketches

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there! I’m SoulFlameSketches, but feel free to call me Soul
About me!
I’m currently 22 years old and I go by she/her pronouns. I’ve been roleplaying since I was about 14, and have recently returned after an extended break. I’m a casual worker, so I only work a few days in a week, but I experience fatigue quite often.
Some of my favourite things include drawing, writing (especially world building), roleplaying and cooking! I love chatting with my roleplay partners OOC and making all sorts of headcanons and AUs for our roleplays. I hope to make friends while roleplaying.

Roleplay Stuff:
▶ 3rd Person perspective, usually past tense
▶ Advanced Lit to Novella, I believe those are the right terms, feel free to correct me! Here are some of my writing samples! (I may be a bit rusty since I’m just getting back into it.)
▶ Doubling up! I play my OC and your love interest while you play your OC and my love interest
▶ I really encourage banter OOC! I love getting to know my RP partners and have fun making headcanons and plots throughout our time rping together.
▶ OC x Canon pairings, most of mine are typically Feminine x Masuline, but I'm happy to play Any x Any!
▶ I love AUs and playing with canon. Fix it AUs are always a special treat! I’m up for being whacky and trying new pairings for OCs.
▶ I try to reply weekly, but I will keep in contact in between replies in case things get busy or a little tough IRL.

Fandoms:
Key: Fandom || Love Interests

Feel free to inquire about the fandoms and I’ll let you know if I’m looking to rp it. I simply didn’t want to do too many indicators/keys. The only thing is that the ones I am eager for are in bold.

Into/Across the Spiderverse || Miguel O'Hara, Peter B Parker, Spiderman Noir
MCU || Stephen Strange, Bucky Barnes, T'Challa

Team Fortress 2 || Sniper, Medic, Spy
The Orville || Captain Ed Mercer
Star Wars (Most eras except for sequel trilogy) || Various (Cause I have four OCs)
My Hero Academia || Eraserhead, Hawks, Fatgum
Dragon Ball Z || Vegeta, Raditz, Broly

The link below leads you to a google drive filled with my character sheets. There's still a few that aren't quite finished, but you're still free to have a read. Original Character Forms - Google Drive

Please message me with more than a 'hi' when contacting me, I'm very awkward replying to messages like that ^^; Feel free to elaborate what you're looking for and put in any questions you have!

Happy roleplaying!!

Last edited:
We had something going with Star Wars if you ever want to pick that up again :)

• Soul/Drake || 21 (22 soon!) || She/her
    Hello! I'm SoulFlameSketches! Welcome to my revamped RP search! Tried to make it to the point, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

How I roleplay:
    ▶ I'll only RP with people 18 or older
    ▶ 3rd Person perspective, usually past tense
    ▶ Advanced Lit to Novella, I believe those are the right terms, feel free to correct me! Here are some of my writing samples!
    ▶ Doubling up! I play my OC and your love interest while you play your OC and my love interest
    ▶ Really encourage banter OOC! I love getting to know my RP partners and have fun making headcanons and plots throughout our time rping together.
    ▶ OC x Canon pairings, most of mine are MxF, but I'm happy to play AxA!
    ▶ I love AUs and playing with canon. Fix it AUs are always a special treat. But I also like adding my OC species to different fandoms
    ▶ Tries to reply weekly, will keep in contact in between replies.
I can do Star Wars, MCU and My hero if you're still interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back