• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Oc x Canon double up Interest Check (Really craving Naruto)

TheFishOutofWater

*Gasp* Need Water!
HCiXfdjQykc1L2ETKSE1YJgQdoyC7NxeLjILo1RIR7V2ZGbrLIVaOjimcERq4j6bRylA_vHz_Iy78D6vRQe4iyd3b1bSEHWfxOev8TFwaPnBlq9QG9yO7ai7wOei72-7E7uTF_2G4KmyfZ7d0EYpokFra7M7r-MQE9jY8wWz0Q62kh4rTJ88WQkg
Allow me to Introduce Myself
HCiXfdjQykc1L2ETKSE1YJgQdoyC7NxeLjILo1RIR7V2ZGbrLIVaOjimcERq4j6bRylA_vHz_Iy78D6vRQe4iyd3b1bSEHWfxOev8TFwaPnBlq9QG9yO7ai7wOei72-7E7uTF_2G4KmyfZ7d0EYpokFra7M7r-MQE9jY8wWz0Q62kh4rTJ88WQkg

Well hello there, it’s great to see you found this. My name is Mercades, and I am twenty-one years old. I go by they/them pronouns. I am an undergraduate student majoring in organismal biology. Roleplaying is one of my favorite past times as it offers a nice break from my school life. It also is a great way to make new friends.
I prefer roleplaying with those who are at least or over the age of eighteen as I get along best with other young adults.

kCzCXxgF7cTV_pegnGNjfCZW0O7fxsCS5xNqvsMFr_fO8qOPh28R7hVFYGDFqbgR2vePhARXekYQJR6bWwn0DhRGMMR4_WtPY6x_M7C4W1f8T6UVP389AgXEZsSGx7lB17nIvsjW0mF0EpLjbc1mA3jAjkKFn01q_6w4jtNMdSPRehe-ghfFhCm8
Roleplay Rules
kCzCXxgF7cTV_pegnGNjfCZW0O7fxsCS5xNqvsMFr_fO8qOPh28R7hVFYGDFqbgR2vePhARXekYQJR6bWwn0DhRGMMR4_WtPY6x_M7C4W1f8T6UVP389AgXEZsSGx7lB17nIvsjW0mF0EpLjbc1mA3jAjkKFn01q_6w4jtNMdSPRehe-ghfFhCm8

Out of Character Chatter:
I really enjoy chatting and getting to know my roleplay partners as it makes the roleplay a lot more fun and engaging. It allows for planning, and overall I just like sharing the things I like with people.

Replies:
I usually write in the league of five-hundred words per character, but I am capable of writing a lot more depending on my partner. I will try and reply consistently; however, there will be occasions where replies will be slow due to real life. I would like my partners to not write one liners, or write short replies compared to me. That’s not to say that reply length can’t vary as different situations call for different reply lengths, just don’t half-ass your writing. I prefer quality over quantity.
I also would prefer not to be ghosted. If you are not interested anymore, please let me know.

Grammar:
Grammar mistakes and typos happen, so I’m not too picky when it comes to mistakes so long as you are proficient in grammar.

Limits:
I do not mind gore and swearing, so long as the swearing is not every other word.

Contact

I like to roleplay over google docs and RPnation, so my email is Mercadesgregory3@gmail.com. I also like to roleplay over discord. My username and tag are: TheFishOutofWater #2091

Fandoms
**** Craving
*** Interested
** Not really interested at the moment, but will consider it

One Punch Man (***)
I can play: Genos, Saitama, King, Fubuki, or just about any character you might request. I am most comfortable playing Genos (how can I say no to playing Genos, this boy is too adorable).
I want: Saitama, Fubuki, or King

My Hero Academia (**)
I can play: Most of class 1-A, the big three, Aizawa, and most of the league. I am most comfortable playing Kirishima and Todoroki (he’s adorable, I love playing him.)
I want: The big three, All Might, Aizawa, Kirishima, Jirou, Todoroki, or Momo.

Naruto (****)
I can play: The Konoha eleven, Sasuke, Gai, Kakashi, the sand siblings, any akatsuki member except Kakuza and Zetsu. I am most comfortable playing as Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi. In general though I’m pretty comfortable with most of the characters as they are all pretty fun to play as.
I want: for my oc’s love interest: Gaara, Naruto, Rock Lee, Kankuro, or Temari.

Last edited:
I have read your rules and I think it would be really interesting if my oc was paired with Temari. He is a shinobi of Kiri so I think it could be fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back