• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC x Canon Arcane RP! (18+)

Gevvems

Hello! 20+ Fem here! Looking for a doubled up OC x Canon Arcane RP. Hoping to find someone willing to play Silco for me

First off, just wanna say, I enjoy making friends over our roleplay, fanart, headcanon, etc! Please keep me updated on your current state such as if you need a break or hiatus. I tend to reply at least once a day or if off of work multiple times a day depending on my interest level

~Rules~

-Be 18+ at least! I do not roleplay with minors. Both because I myself am an adult and because their will be heavy NSFW themes

-Able to handle violence and gore! This is an Arcane RP after all, though not at horror levels the blood and violence of this show is real and will be used for story telling do please keep that in mind! Shouldn’t be a very violence heavy roleplay but will definitely be used

-Please be semi-lit literate as I write quite a bit—5 paragraphs the very least—and find it makes every reply count as well truly bring our story to life :)

~About Me~

-I can play any character you choose! Happy with F/F M/M and M/F! I just do my research on them and how they behave before we start :) So don’t be afraid to ask!

-I use first person! I know this is a turn off for a lot of people so I wanted to be upfront with it. This is because I view it as acting like the theater kid I am lmao~

-RP on discord exclusively, it’s just easiest for me and very accessible so please have a discord ready

Not many other rules or info! Let me know which character you’d like me to play and maybe we can set something up! Thank you for reading, hope to hear from you soon~! ^^

I'm down to double rp OC X CC, just a heads up that my OCs are homosexual. HMU!

FireGire96#9812

Users who are viewing this thread

Back