• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital OC scribbles

I haven't drawn anything in a long ass time so here's some warm up doodles for my idiot gemsonas

FahYwCh.png

Lu4bGoA.png

I love Aegean in her original outfit but shoving her into more feminine clothing is now my favorite past time.
Ivory Pearl & Goshenite belongs to Diaval Diaval !

yB499LV.png
WLivXCu.png

Last edited:
I found a this free chibi base on pinterest x and it was just so fitting for r4pf that I just had to.
Ruyin and Mingqian belong to mon mon !

r4pf.png

new year, new animatics.
i made this on impulse bc i got inspired by a conversation in fancries1 fancries1 's discord group chat for her HP group.
sidenote: I can't feel my fingers

featuring my oc sei and how much i love him
extras include kate owned by Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart and Artemis by Athens Athens

holy mol thank u sm to Quark Quark for doing this art tag with me ;;; this was honestly so fun and (+++++) if ur in an artblock / slump :`D
OCs are from MNA! Takehiko and all his art (on the right hand side) belongs to the talented Quark senpai uwu <3

art_tag_aster_-_compilation.png

ps. i cant believe mna is still going strong????

salty voice claim tag for my mdzs son Heilan

also if anyone knows how to fix sai's "canvas failed to save" error, pls hmu. i'm suffering.

wow im never going to finish these and im not even sorry

OCs from Chasing Beloved and Insignia RP
how the hell insignia is still ongoing, i have no clue and hey i guess this is my small way of "reviving" it? *coughs it's still opened???*
(are u happy s e v e n s e v e n )

wow im never going to finish these and im not even sorry

OCs from Chasing Beloved and Insignia RP
how the hell insignia is still ongoing, i have no clue and hey i guess this is my small way of "reviving" it? *coughs it's still opened???*
(are u happy s e v e n s e v e n )

Ophelia u crazy sonofabich

(Also yes I'm happy ast ur art is a blessing laisowosoa. <3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back