• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital OC scribbles

Beat his ass Olissa // OCs from Chasing Beloveds

U0azhB1.jpg

Amateurs are still better than silence! 8D In Poland, they have the same guy voiceover every single character in foreign-language shows...
[/not from Poland]
[/but loves the reaction Polish people give me when I mention the tv voiceover x'D One of them exclaimed once "I hate that voice."]

Amateurs are still better than silence! 8D In Poland, they have the same guy voiceover every single character in foreign-language shows...
[/not from Poland]
[/but loves the reaction Polish people give me when I mention the tv voiceover x'D One of them exclaimed once "I hate that voice."]

Lolol unfortunately idk any amateurs either but hey if anyone does voice act them I'd be more than flattered / welcomed to it :'D

Lolol unfortunately idk any amateurs either but hey if anyone does voice act them I'd be more than flattered / welcomed to it :'D
It's a shame my mic sucks
I was an actor for a long time

Nice drawings, by the way.

I gemsona-fied two of my new OCs and now I'm obsessed with them.
*pronouns she are used but the original oc for pearl is a male <w<;;

luce1.png

luce2.png

luce2a.png

luce3.png

me: why did you do this
hand: I had to
me: YELLS

OCs are Haru and Ai from an old ATLA RP

their rs in a nutshell
5.png

very cute style! and your animations are adorable xD

Morganite's current design (until I decide to change it again :`D)

Base coloring and sketch only atm. Progress might be uploaded eyy

morganite.png

After 8 billion years, I finally finished something AND ON TIME TOO. ILY WIFE AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY. TO MANY MORE TO COME <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back