• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC Pokemon Region Small Group RP - Interest Check [OPEN]

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
DISCLAIMER: Discord will be used as an OOC and Info storage, please be 18+ and don't forget to have fun! Only 3 slots are available currently. though if there's a lot of interest I might be able to make some workarounds. I'd like this Rp to be decently fast paced but also low pressure if someone does need to take a little bit to reply

Ausney; a place of opportunity, of beauty, of adventure, of Pokémon. A region loosely based on the real world location of Australia, Ausney is home to many beautiful scenic locations: pink lakes, white sand beaches, a bustling harbor city capital, eight gym leaders, four elites and one champion waiting to be taken on... Or perhaps you're a breeder? Collector? Chef? Whatever you may be, Ausney is the place for you. Choose from the adorable 3 starter pokemon:

Rhineaf, the Leaf Horn Pokemon

94402796_2782864478433368_6799683379965984768_n.jpg

Liquisel, the Tap Back Pokémon
Snapchat-1208017452.jpg

or Cobrush, the Brushfire Pokémon
94887562_922990624789068_7293513368130813952_n.jpg

Adventure awaits you... But be warned, the evil Team Abyss is up to something, a new group of Poké-terrorists who have been stealing Pokémon by the dozens and even hundreds. Not to mention all the people going missing too. Reports are even saying that some of the missing people's bodies have been found seemingly sucked of all lifeforce, could this be Abyss?

You'll start in the beautiful town of Holmhart
Screenshot_20221027-135355_Gallery.jpg

Perhaps you all know each other, it's a small town after all, maybe childhood friends, or maybe some of you are new arrivals and have just moved in and want to start your journey throughout the region. Regardless, you decide to set off for Arseno, an arid red sand town where Professor Euka awaits you. After all, she sent you a letter inviting you to visit her to gain your first Pokémon.

From Arseno your real journey will begin as you traverse the maze that is Ratthollow Forest, a place with vast greenery, mushrooms of all sizes and colors and underground prehistoric tree caverns..

Do you have what it takes to journey through the region of Ausney?

-----

I know this info is pretty barebones, but I want to reveal most things through the RP. I would like to have a Discord server for OOC and info storage, plotting, etc if everyone involved is okay with that. If not I could be persuaded to just do a GDoc for info. Remember, there are only 3 spots currently and one of each Starter Pokémon so choose which Starter you'd prefer when you post your interest!

Interested, they're cute. I'd be interested in Corbrush. I don't know if you meant 3 total or you and 3 people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back