• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC Pokemon Region 1x1 interest check!

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone, hope y'all are doing well. I'm here to see if anyone would be interested in doing a Pokemon Roleplay in a region I've been working on for the past 6 or 7 years now. I have Fakemon, Google Docs with info, I'm even building the thing on Minecraft and I'm down to give people a tour!

It's called Ausney and loosely based on Australia, the region contains beautiful scenery in the forms of pink water lakes, beautiful beaches, bustling cities, camping areas, arid, snowy and everything in between and much more. You start off in the quaint town of Holmhart, a place that always seem to have crisp air and autumn leaves, pumpkins galore and a community garden. You decide to make your way to Arseno to meet with Professor Euka who will give you your first Pokemon!

The Starters are the grass type Rhineaf, the Leaf Horn Pokemon. Rhineaf is a small gray and pea green colored rhino with a leaf instead of a horn, there's also Liquisel, the Tap Weasel Pokemon, it's basically an adorable weasel with a spout for a tail and a tap on its back that controls the water flow. Finally there's Cobrush, the Brushfire Pokemon, a feisty rattlesnake with a fire in its rattle, small wings that can't quite get it off the ground and flames coming out of its cheeks. Who will you pick??

Your goal is whatever you choose to make it! Will you fight the 8 gyms and face off against the Elite Four and its mysterious Champion? Will you take down the evil Team Abyss and stop them from whatever evil plan they've got going on? (Spoilers ;P) Will you just try to catch em all?? It's up to you!

----
Please be over 18, I'm most comfortable with those over 21 as I'm 26.
Please be okay with Discord for OOC (This is a must! Let's be friends!) and storing info in a server!
Please be open to plotting!
Please send me a PM if you're interested!!

Last edited:
Snek! Sneksneksneksnek!
So will this be a solo adventure that you DM or will you also be playing a character? Going through a world of pokemon is more fun with a companion!

Snek! Sneksneksneksnek!
So will this be a solo adventure that you DM or will you also be playing a character? Going through a world of pokemon is more fun with a companion!
id be playing a lot of characters (gym leaders, npcs, etc) including a main one with another persons character joining for an adventure throughout the region!!

pls feel free to dm me if interested!!

Well that sounds like fun! I have a few characters in mind who could have some fun on a pokemon adventure~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back