Other OC Image Generator - A Tool for You to Use!

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I saw this on TikTok and have spent the past half an hour just generating images. It's so simple to use and you can create a unique portrait for your OC! I just wanted to share because this is a tool I wish I had when I was RPing. Reply with some images you've generated! I'd love to see them.

Check it out: Artbreeder.com

How do you even use it? I am so lost XD

I think after you sign-up, you can choose the “parent” images and it will generate a mix of the images of the “parent”.

I used this on mobile browser so here’s how I navigated it.

I usually go Create > Portrait > Compose > Parent (You can upload up to 3 images for free or just select “Random” for some random ones.) > Genes (If you wanted to customize their look more like Hair Colour, Age, Ethnicity, Glasses, etc.) > Click the images at the top until you’re satisfied :)

Thanks for sharing RealisticFantasy RealisticFantasy ! This is an awesome FC tool!

I've done that, but I had ended up somehow butchering the picture I chose XD and all I wanted was to make the long hair in the pic shorter. XD

I've done that, but I had ended up somehow butchering the picture I chose XD and all I wanted was to make the long hair in the pic shorter. XD

Ha ha. I think it’s because it’s almost super imposing and blending the stack of images together. Might be better to edit with Photoshop or GIMP. Maybe picking a parent with short hair could work as well.

The problem is I keep finding portraits with short hair yet feminine faces and I wanted my character to look more badass. Like, yea, still feminine, but not the point where they look like a princess. XD since my character is a warrior.

The problem is I keep finding portraits with short hair yet feminine faces and I wanted my character to look more badass. Like, yea, still feminine, but not the point where they look like a princess. XD since my character is a warrior.

True! I do wish they offered more of a variety. Let me know if you want help with an FC, I can try scouring the web for a short-haired badass looking warrior.

For some reason, they all look like elven, doll-like people, which, I don’t mind ‘cause it’s pretty, but definitely needs diversity.

Last edited:
Edit: Added another image

Hey, so I took a swing at generating some more "badass yet feminine looking faces." They are fairly similar because I used the same parents for all most of them but I tried to include some variation. Here those are if you're interested:

1577fe3e765f54ed0561cc51eb7f.jpeg8f97c921f963ae48592f289821f4 (1).jpega8b01007acff406f61392b685981.jpeg87a8663b6a83b6a3ce40e1dd5170.jpegc84ba0566a39d5d45c47d93e00e5.jpeg75b9f5fa91fd85a609791af48af6.jpeg44b32492473cc12c1c4a932f3918.jpeg1db5e7271b67fba819a13dc2571d.jpeg

Some tips if you're looking to generate a specific look:
  • Play with the genes to understand what they do.
  • Make small changes and regenerate. Sometimes genes have more than one effect and layering them all at once might just create a disaster.
  • Select specific "parents" instead of using random ones. This can mean selecting ones from the randomly generated ones or uploading photos.
  • Use additional genes to add some flavor. I used a more realistic skin texture one and a couple of hair ones.
  • Remember that these are generated images. It's going to be hard to recreate a specific image you have in your mind. A photo editor can be your friend :)

Lemme know if I can help you out!

Last edited:
Oh, these are fantastic. XD thank you. And that explanation definitely helps :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back