• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

percy_j

Hello! Since I'm fairly new to the site, I figured I would post a thread to hopefully gain some new ideas/rp buddies. (I use the term 'buddies' quite loosely lol)
I was wondering if anyone might be interested in a private group rp based upon some sort of fantasy. Per my title, I'm open to lots of ideas! I've done medieval, mythological, god-like and sometimes more horror-based fantasies, so I'd love to hear your opinion. :) I don't have much preference on literacy, but I'm not usually an advanced-literate writer. I tend to wave between literate and semi-lit. Again, very open to preference! Feel free to reach out if you're interested!

Side note; I make a lot of jokes in my writing, so if you're looking for a more serious roleplay, I'm definitely not the buddy you're looking for 👀

~ Shaquille O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back