What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy OC Group RP (Open to ideas!)

Sub Genres
  1. AU
  2. Magical
  3. Multiverse
  4. Slice of Life
Hello! Since I'm fairly new to the site, I figured I would post a thread to hopefully gain some new ideas/rp buddies. (I use the term 'buddies' quite loosely lol)
I was wondering if anyone might be interested in a private group rp based upon some sort of fantasy. Per my title, I'm open to lots of ideas! I've done medieval, mythological, god-like and sometimes more horror-based fantasies, so I'd love to hear your opinion. :) I don't have much preference on literacy, but I'm not usually an advanced-literate writer. I tend to wave between literate and semi-lit. Again, very open to preference! Feel free to reach out if you're interested!

Side note; I make a lot of jokes in my writing, so if you're looking for a more serious roleplay, I'm definitely not the buddy you're looking for 👀

~ Shaquille O.

Users who are viewing this thread