• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC DanganRonpa (Interest Check)

truthofself

resident problem child
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
> Premise <
> You awake in a school. Wandering around until you find a group of 15 others, each of you are the best at a certain skill set. After everyones learns more about the rest.
A Robot Teddy Bear pops up. Explain everyone's has to kill someone. And however has the will-power to murder, can leave the school. That is if they are able to survive the class trail where their classmates will try to figure out that they killed the person who died.

> Characters <
> 15 normal students
> Animal Robo(s) (Can be up to 5)
> 1 mastermind (the one behind locking everyone away)

> Extra <
>If you have any questions feel free to ask
>The Setting would be of that in the Final Game(DRV3) if this gets enough attention, I'll compile a thred line dedicated to complete settings and other important info I think off.
> In the game, the kids are in high school still, but I'm going to a University AU, just to slightly Alter this.
> This isnt like the game, where theres one protagonist, (as that'll make most people idle for periods of times)

>> If you have any other questions feel free to ask, sometimes I forget certain things. <<

>danganronpa

I'm sold, though I should probably state I havent played V3 yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back