• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Don't Say Her Name!

Hachi Machi

Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong
Hello my name's Hachi Machi, and I've been roleplaying on RPN for almost a year. I do have experience roleplaying on other sites, but I've stuck to RPN due to the variety and population. I'm willing to get to know my roleplay partners, since I believe active communication is necessary for a roleplay to succeed.

Things regarding me:
  1. I'm over 18. I won't state my actual age.
  2. I'm familiar with English grammar and the English language, but I do make mistakes from time to time.
  3. I write in the 3rd person.
  4. I enjoy working with others to create a roleplay that matches both our preferences.
  5. I write according to the scenario. I care little for matching one's post, and I hope my partners don't feel obliged to write at my post length. I typically write 1~5+ paragraphs depending on my schedule.
  6. I'm a fan of anime and videogames.
  7. I'm willing to collaborate on any of the roleplays listed here in this thread.

Don't Say Her Name!

This is an original role play idea not entirely based around any fandoms. The world is a desolate wasteland, and there's only a single character, a woman. However, this woman has two personalities, personality A and personality B. One of us will RP personality A, while the other RPs personality B. It's exploration mixed with horror and survival.

Fandoms:

I'm down to do these fandoms in an alternate universe with original characters. The plots are vague, but I'm more than willing to develop them further with you. Currently, I really want to do an Akashic Records or Psyren roleplay.

Psyren: Just like the manga, our characters will be warped to a post apocalyptic landscape. Roles don't matter.
Akashic Records: Both the characters will be mages from the mage corps. They're on special corps missions to stop evil mages.
Code Geass: An experiment, someone with Geass, and a soldier working together to overthrow the empire.
Luminous Arc: A witch and knight trying to stop a god/goddess/religion/church.
Rune Factory: An amnesiac works in a village, while trying to regain their memories. One of the village's citizens helps the amnesiac find work and helps the amnesiac get accustomed to the village.
Oregairu: Two loners in high school join/meet up in a club. They form a friendship as they struggle to follow their own ideals against the clichés/social norms. This will be different type of high school RP. I'll explain more if this interests you.
Shadowverse: Make a character based around the series. We'll come up with a plot together. I don't have anything so far.

Expectations for Roleplay Partners:
  1. Post at least once a week. I will personally try to respond every four to five days depending if I'm busy.
  2. Tell me if you wish to drop the roleplay, or add a new element to the roleplay.
  3. Be able to roleplay multiple characters. The roleplay will focus on our main characters, but side characters are always essential.
  4. Someone who likes to collaborate and build roleplays together.
  5. I don't care about length, but if it takes you one week to write a single paragraph, I'm going to be disappointed.
  6. Write in the third person.
  7. Obey the RPN Rules.
  8. Willing to RP on RPN. I don't do e-mails, discord, or anything else for roleplaying.
  9. Be familiar with basic grammar and the English language.
Closing Statements

Post below, or PM me for your interest. Hopefully, we can become roleplay partners!

Also, if you have other roleplay ideas, don't hesitate to share them. I'm down to do other fandoms, or original roleplays, as long as we can build the roleplay together.

I'll add additional roleplay ideas, if I ever think up more plots.

Last edited:
Bump. I've added another plot idea and I'm still searching! So far I've no takers.

Hello dear!
Do you wanto try roleplaying with me?
My characters: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/✦my-characters✦.351605/

I just have simple rules.
I can roleplay as girl and boy
BxG, BXB
Semi-literate, Literate (one paragraph or more)
Romance, Fantasy, Adventure
Have fun!

No God-Modding
Don't be rude
Don't flirt with me in the first time met
Be patient

Do you know what fandom or role play you want to do? Depending on the choice, I can decide which characters work best.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that, I want to rp oc x oc

An oc x oc of what fandom? I have psyren, code geass, Akashic records, rune factory and luminous arc listed. If you have a different fandom or role play idea, we can discuss that, but the five fandoms I've listed are the ones I'm interested in.

An oc x oc of what fandom? I have psyren, code geass, Akashic records, rune factory and luminous arc listed. If you have a different fandom or role play idea, we can discuss that, but the five fandoms I've listed are the ones I'm interested in.
I think oc x oc means no fandom included... are you just rp with fandom themed?

I think oc x oc means no fandom included... are you just rp with fandom themed?

If you don't want to do a fandom themed role play, can you offer me some ideas? I have OC in my title to convey that I want to do a fandom role play with original characters. The fandom is a setting.

Oh hey, here's your thread.

Well, I have to say that I feel drawn to the openness of the Rune Factory setting.

Have a nice friendly thread bump, as well.

Hello Hachi Machi! I was curious if you would be interested in a Rune Factory role-play? Otherwise here are some other fandoms I would be interested in roleplaying if you're open to them:

Pokemon
Digimon
Fire Emblem Fates
Fruit Baskets
Mass Effect 1-Andromeda
Dragon Age Origins-Inquistion
Persona 3-5

Hello Hachi Machi! I was curious if you would be interested in a Rune Factory role-play? Otherwise here are some other fandoms I would be interested in roleplaying if you're open to them:

Pokemon
Digimon
Fire Emblem Fates
Fruit Baskets
Mass Effect 1-Andromeda
Dragon Age Origins-Inquistion
Persona 3-5

I can recommend a fire emblem group roleplay, but otherwise I don't have any interest in those fandoms. However, if you provide some potential plot ideas for those fandoms, I may be interested. For Rune Factory RP, do you want to use my idea, or do you have your own?

If you want to do Rune Factory then I am happy to use your idea. I do have plot ideas for Pokemon, Fruit Baskets, and Digimon. I can shoot you a PM if you want to talk about the plots or start planning Rune Factory in further detail!

If you want to do Rune Factory then I am happy to use your idea. I do have plot ideas for Pokemon, Fruit Baskets, and Digimon. I can shoot you a PM if you want to talk about the plots or start planning Rune Factory in further detail!

Sure, feel free to send me a PM about your plot ideas. Once we figure that out, we can focus on which one we want to do.

On the search for an Akashic Records, or Psyren 1x1. There are other fandoms listed too.

On the search for fans of Psyren and Akashic Records. I wonder if I'll have to try a group interest check to find fans of Akashic Records/Psyren.

Code Geass and Psyren, huh? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time. A long time.

I'd like to RP with you! Hit me up on a pm?

Code Geass and Psyren, huh? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time. A long time.

I'd like to RP with you! Hit me up on a pm?

I'll send you a PM. If we do decide to do an RP together, I won't be able to start a post until Sunday due to exams for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back