• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OC and canon character sheets for Manhatten Hero high au

Main
Here
(i dunno if this is still open so-...)

username SimplyNene
availability: Most Of The time(you can try to ping if you want but im always online!)
Name:Mitsuri Ichigo(her name means Honey Strawberry in english)
character idea:
Screenshot 2023-03-05 10.13.30 AM.png normal outfit
Screenshot 2023-03-05 10.23.51 AM.pngsuperhero form mitsuri has strawberry blond hair and chocolate milk brown skin she likes wearing anything pink that has strawberries on it
Personality: Basically a cinnamonroll(Innocent,Pure,Kind-hearted,Emotional)
School year:Freshman
Orientation:Bisexual
Bio: Mitsuri Ichigo is black half asian she originally lived in toyko japan with her adopted parents her biological mother couldnt take care of her and her mother lost everything and was homeless so her mother dropped mitsuri off at a orphanage and then she killed herself mitsuri aiko lived a happy life despite the tragedy of her mom but life wasnt all strawberries and honey for her for long mitsuri got bullied,teased,and assaulted by her adopted sister and brother they were jealous of her getting a lot of attention and clearly wanted her dead so everytime they got mad at her mitsuri would escape to the cafe her biological mother used to own that sold strawberry treats called the "Strawbakery!" mitsuri tried to ignore the fact they wanted her dead she thought they were just sad they didnt get much attention and mitsuri felt guilty because she felt like she was getting most of the attention despite her being adopted because her adopted parents made mitsuri famous by applying her for commercials and even helping her make music and gave her a modeling career in which in japan and in america she was popular she known as a idol she felt like she didnt want to make anyone sad so she attempted to kill herself until she once heard about a school by something called shield and she told her family about it they seemed sad at first but then they let her go and booked her a flight to Manhattan she still writes to her adopted parents and calls them and does facetime she was really excited to go to the high school she wanted to study and make friends
crush: TBD
school year if student:1st year!
Extra:
Mitsuri's weapon is a magical wand it was originally a toy she found in a toy store from a popular anime called "Lovey Dovey Lilia Magica" but soon she found it glowing and realized she could transform

Mitsuri loves making strawberry treats for people

Mitsuri is a popular teen idol(actress,model,singer) in the US and in a lot of japan due to her being a j pop singe

Mitsuri gets insecure about her skin tone and her orientation cause she gets worried someone would discriminate her

Mitsuri has 5 skills from her magical wand! her wand can transform into a bow and arrow and she can shoot opponents with it and take either their energy or poison them with her arrows she calls this ability "Heartbreaker Shot!" she has another where her wand becomes a chain and she can tie up opponents and take their energy or she can snatch their weapons from them depends on how she aims it she called this move "Love Me Chain!". Her 3rd skill is called "Strawberry Bombs!" she starts waving her wand around releasing giant strawberries that explode. her 4th move is called "Sour Strawberry blast" she aims her wand at the opponent and puts all her concentration into it and her energy and releases a big blast that can do heavy damage! her 5th move is called "Sweeter Than Honey On A Strawberry" where she can let opponents go if they are either being controlled or something it works if she waves her wand around and lets out a blast of energy making opponents come back to their senses doesn't always work!

Mitsuri's Birthday Is March 18th!

Mitsuri doesn't like to fight and before she gets physical she tries to communicate with opponents and try to get them to stop

Mitsuri is actually a magical girl!

username: DarkKitsune

availability:I have a lot of free time at the current moment but I’ll try to let you
know incase I ever have to disappear

writing sample:Mako walked onto school grounds taking in the scenery and standing there awkwardly. It was sudden he was sent to a new school not that he wasn’t excited to get away from the likes of the Chamlion and her friends, it was just strange having to go to a new school due to a mother who believed it would help socially. (I apologize I have no saved writing examples so this is the best I can come up with at the moment)

character idea (can be original or be child of a canon character):he’s an original Character that I made awhile ago Since I always loved to concept of characters doing their best with limited abilities. And ehhh I don’t know if I need to put his powers here but if that’s the case… here
Ghost sight. Ghost sight is a passive ability that allows him to see ghosts however, that’s it he can’t hear, touch or anything he can only see them. He can also not tell the difference between those who are living and those who are dead.
Envisioned. Envisioned is his second ability that can be triggered by different and random means. It allows him to see strictly 15 minutes into the future before those events occure. He has 1-2 minutes to attempt processing anything to try to intervine. He cannot have visions without being involved in them. He has to be involved in order to have them.
Drawn Fate. Drawn fate happens randomly and cannot be triggered nor can he use it of his own will. Drawn fate will cause him to blank out and draw a random scene due to happen in the future, however the date is not stated and the faces of the people involved are blurred out. Much like Envisioned he has to be involved for this to be a thing.

Personality:he is a good kid who is not very energetic. He has difficulties talking to people and would prefer to avoid social situations, he has issues with his own emotions and is scared to interact with the living in case of the possibility it’s a ghost. He is smart and talented at Strategy and he’s loyal to what family and whatever friends he manages to make.

School year:freshmen

Bio:
Mako was born between to average parents. nothing seemed off till he started seeing the dead when he was three, he was taken to a psychologist only for it to be shrugged off as childs imagination till he was taken when he was older. He was diagnosed with Schizophrenia with his mom claiming to not be surprised because ‘her sister had it’ she told him not to tell his father about it. When he was 8 he discovered Envisioned and Drawn fate but kept those to himself.he’s known two others at his old school who’ve had powers however he does not like talking about one of them.

crush: TBD (because he has not interacted with anyone yet)
school year if student: freshmen

how you found out about the school: shield or somehow on your own, the school to the public is mainly a private school for skills like mathematics and etc: his mom and dad thought it would help him to be in a new environment unaware of it’s students having super powers.

(I hope I did this right. If I need to add or change anything in this form just let me know)

username: DarkKitsune

availability:I have a lot of free time at the current moment but I’ll try to let you
know incase I ever have to disappear

writing sample:Mako walked onto school grounds taking in the scenery and standing there awkwardly. It was sudden he was sent to a new school not that he wasn’t excited to get away from the likes of the Chamlion and her friends, it was just strange having to go to a new school due to a mother who believed it would help socially. (I apologize I have no saved writing examples so this is the best I can come up with at the moment)

character idea (can be original or be child of a canon character):he’s an original Character that I made awhile ago Since I always loved to concept of characters doing their best with limited abilities. And ehhh I don’t know if I need to put his powers here but if that’s the case… here
Ghost sight. Ghost sight is a passive ability that allows him to see ghosts however, that’s it he can’t hear, touch or anything he can only see them. He can also not tell the difference between those who are living and those who are dead.
Envisioned. Envisioned is his second ability that can be triggered by different and random means. It allows him to see strictly 15 minutes into the future before those events occure. He has 1-2 minutes to attempt processing anything to try to intervine. He cannot have visions without being involved in them. He has to be involved in order to have them.
Drawn Fate. Drawn fate happens randomly and cannot be triggered nor can he use it of his own will. Drawn fate will cause him to blank out and draw a random scene due to happen in the future, however the date is not stated and the faces of the people involved are blurred out. Much like Envisioned he has to be involved for this to be a thing.

Personality:he is a good kid who is not very energetic. He has difficulties talking to people and would prefer to avoid social situations, he has issues with his own emotions and is scared to interact with the living in case of the possibility it’s a ghost. He is smart and talented at Strategy and he’s loyal to what family and whatever friends he manages to make.

Bio:
Mako was born between to average parents. nothing seemed off till he started seeing the dead when he was three, he was taken to a psychologist only for it to be shrugged off as childs imagination till he was taken when he was older. He was diagnosed with Schizophrenia with his mom claiming to not be surprised because ‘her sister had it’ she told him not to tell his father about it. When he was 8 he discovered Envisioned and Drawn fate but kept those to himself.he’s known two others at his old school who’ve had powers however he does not like talking about one of them.

how you found out about the school: shield or somehow on your own, the school to the public is mainly a private school for skills like mathematics and etc: his mom and dad thought it would help him to be in a new environment unaware of it’s students having super powers.

(I hope I did this right. If I need to add or change anything in this form just let me know)
Lol my character is a sort of ghost

username: LucianGrey7971

availability: I can definitely check everyday, but there might be a day or two between posts if I get this new job as a commercial driver

writing sample:
character idea: Jordan is the normal member with no real standout attributes... except one

Appearance: Jordan is of average height with a mocha skin complexion and very
grey eyes. He has shoulder length locks and has s very average build. He is so average that it is hard to pick him out of a crowd.

Power: Indestructible. Jordan's only ability is being unable to suffer harm. His body cannot take any damage from outside or inside forces. He would be considered a peak human being simply because his body can push past normal limits due to not recieving blowback.

Weakness: Jordan is human and can feel the pain. His pain receptors still send signals to his brain so if he puts his hand in the fire, he can't be burned or harmed, but he can feel the temperature climbing into dangerous ranges.

His pain tolerance at this point is only a bit above a normal human's. Jordan also has no ability to stop an enhanced being, anything that would stop a human will stop him. If he is trapped under a car, 9 times out of 10 he's just trapped.

Jordan has no defenses against illusions as they are affecting his stimuli but they are not harming his body. If he is subjected to a lack of air, his body shuts down until it is present but he suffered no brain damage from the lack of air.

Personality: Jordan is a slightly closed off person, he will socialize and hang with others but he keeps his emotions and thoughts to himself unless promoted otherwise. He will however freely complain about how much pain he is in or how much pain the plan will but him in.

School year: Sophomore

Bio: For most of his life, Jordan was considered normal to everyone including himself. He would get into small accidents but because he could feel pain, his parents did not pay any heed to the fact that he sustained no injuries. It wasn't until his family died in a fire and he was found lying under a beam still unarmed that it was confirmed that he had powers.

Jordan spent most of his life since then in and out of different foster homes, most of which were abusive given the fact that he was not normal and they couldn't understand that he could still feel pain. He finally found a family that accepted and treated him right but by then he was already closed off to people.

When he was 14, his school bus was in the path of a villain who wanted to take hostages. Jordan freely became a hostage to protect others and while the villain was distracted with the hero he provided an opening to apprehend the villain after taking what would have been a fatal blow and getting up like nothing happened and complaining the entire time. It wasn't long after that SHIELD talked him into attending school to become a hero.

crush: TBD

how you found out about the school: shield recruited him when he was a freshman.

Statistical Analysis compared to superhumans

Power: 2/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 3/6
Intelligence: 3/6
Cooperativeness: 5/6

Signature Technique: Rear Naked Choke. Guillotine Choke

Last edited:
It's a blood choke just like the Guillotine choke if done correctly it takes like 10 seconds to drop someone with it.
Screenshot_20230411_233334_Facebook.jpg

It's a blood choke just like the Guillotine choke if done correctly it takes like 10 seconds to drop someone with it.
View attachment 1080236
Oh ok then

You may begin by well…you joined as a freshmen then turned into sophmore?

If so then you just need to be at your dorm

If you just joined the school then you will have to get schedule and dorm key from the admin office

Absollover77, Mirai-chan and roxas are dropped out of the rp, if anyone wishes to resume then please inform me

roxas roxas

Name: Narah Chamile

Nickname:Chameleon (By Mako)

character idea (can be original or be child of a canon character): I made her not too long after I originally made Mako. I made her purposely to counteract his character, but she also does have the same concept as Mako in terms of abilities. By that I mean doing her best with the little she has.

Personality: Narah is a Snarky 15-year-old. She is sarcastic and never fails to speak her mind. She can come off as rude and knows how to get info out of others. Though generally a good hearted teen, people can easily misunderstand her. Even then, she usually does what she can out of her own self-interest.

Powers: She has one power. It’s called Camouflage. It allows her to camouflage into that back grounds to become less noticeable.

Drawbacks: it should go without saying it does not affect her clothes. She can only use it for a few hours before it deactivates automatically. Someone can also interrupt the use of Camouflage by startling her or by causing her harm (Example: if she was using the ability and somehow got a paper cut, it would automatically deactivate).

Bio: Her mom died after she was born. As a result, she has never met her and it’s been only her and her dad for years. When she was five, she discovered camouflage and, without knowing any better, she showed it to her dad. Luckily, he was more worried about other people finding out and told her to keep a secret. When middle school came around, she met two other people with powers after a very dramatic discovery on everyone’s behalf. These other two people are Maiya Chal and Mako Bain. She and Maiya got along amazingly, but her and Mako hated each other since they met

how you found out about the school: shield or somehow on your own, the school to the public is mainly a private school for skills like mathematics and etc: Call it a consequence of her own actions. She was using her power at the wrong time, plus she was acting carelessly and long stories short a S.H.I.E.L.D agent caught her and she agreed to come to school.

Here is a drawing of Narah:64BB8A52-0B28-4F6E-8226-BCFE891F76CA.png

And since I forgot here is a drawing of Mako

422A3466-203B-4F14-A639-D23C39829D8C.png

As always I am open to changing something if needed just let me know!

Name: Narah Chamile

Nickname:Chameleon (By Mako)

character idea (can be original or be child of a canon character): I made her not too long after I originally made Mako. I made her purposely to counteract his character, but she also does have the same concept as Mako in terms of abilities. By that I mean doing her best with the little she has.

Personality: Narah is a Snarky 15-year-old. She is sarcastic and never fails to speak her mind. She can come off as rude and knows how to get info out of others. Though generally a good hearted teen, people can easily misunderstand her. Even then, she usually does what she can out of her own self-interest.

Powers: She has one power. It’s called Camouflage. It allows her to camouflage into that back grounds to become less noticeable.

Drawbacks: it should go without saying it does not affect her clothes. She can only use it for a few hours before it deactivates automatically. Someone can also interrupt the use of Camouflage by startling her or by causing her harm (Example: if she was using the ability and somehow got a paper cut, it would automatically deactivate).

Bio: Her mom died after she was born. As a result, she has never met her and it’s been only her and her dad for years. When she was five, she discovered camouflage and, without knowing any better, she showed it to her dad. Luckily, he was more worried about other people finding out and told her to keep a secret. When middle school came around, she met two other people with powers after a very dramatic discovery on everyone’s behalf. These other two people are Maiya Chal and Mako Bain. She and Maiya got along amazingly, but her and Mako hated each other since they met

how you found out about the school: shield or somehow on your own, the school to the public is mainly a private school for skills like mathematics and etc: Call it a consequence of her own actions. She was using her power at the wrong time, plus she was acting carelessly and long stories short a S.H.I.E.L.D agent caught her and she agreed to come to school.

Here is a drawing of Narah:View attachment 1082416

And since I forgot here is a drawing of Mako

View attachment 1082417

As always I am open to changing something if needed just let me know!
In
But how will she fight?

In
But how will she fight?
I was thinking of having her learn as the roleplay progressed here. But when I made her originally she used her moms dagger which was given to her by her dad. Sorry I kind of forgot to mention this it’s like 10PM where I’m at

Character idea: Original

Name: Suki Wakanbe

Personality:
I don’t really know much yet about Suki’s personality. I would assume she is anxious and shy. She doesn’t like it when she is pressured but can do things she puts her mind to. She could be a little under-motivated.

School year: Senior

Bio:

Suki felt like her life was fairly normal, or as normal as it could be. She grew up fairly wealthy, thanks to her absent father sending her mothers way too much money every month and the fact that one of her moms owned a popular online business selling adult toys while the other mother ran a cafe. She was homeschooled and fairly smart, but never really had the motivation to do more than what was expected of her. Some could call it lazy, but Suki thought it was smart that she was just going to enjoy life. She always expected to take over the cafe and maybe one day the toy business. She knew she was lucky, already having her entire life planned out for her which she liked. She got stressed when it came to planning things, especially her future. She much preferred to stay home read her books and play video games.

Things took a turn for the worst when a group of robbers came into the cafe with guns and took her and her mom hostage. It was terrifying, Suki could still remember the way the rope cut into her hands and how heightened her senses became when they put a blindfold on her. How cold a gun was when pressed to the side of your neck and how loud the sound of a gun could be. She could still remember her mom’s words before she ended up in the coma.

“It’s going to be okay baby.”

After that, the gun went off and Suki screamed. It felt like her throat bleed with how loud she screamed and her tears went dry. The robbers started to scream too and their heavy footsteps left the cafe.

It wasn’t until when the cops and a few heroes arrived that Suki realized what happened. She must have had powers because now in the backroom of the cafe, there were tiny little shadow-like creatures hopping around. It was what scared the robbers away.

The robbers were caught, they weren’t very fast or good at hiding.

Suki was told it wasn’t her fault and was told she had to go see a therapist.

Her mom decided that it would be best for her to learn how to control her powers. At night, Suki would have nightmares which in turn would cause more shadow-like creatures to come. Sometimes they would be friendly and loving, but other times they would nip at her feet and chew holes into her walls. One time one drew blood.

Her mom got worried and told her father, who then helped get Suki enrolled at a special school.

Crush: TBD

How you found out about the school: Dad has connections.
Powers:

Suki has the power to create shadow creatures, temporarily, but it varies depending on her mood and concentration. She does not have full control of the power and sometimes loses it.

Weakness:
  • Doesn’t really know how to use her powers
  • If an area is too bright she can't use her powers
  • If there are no shadows she can’t use her powers
  • The creatures don’t listen to her all the time
  • Easily overwhelmed

1685590507654.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back