Obsidian's New Character Dump! (ATAP)

SidTheSkid

♠ I am the one who posts. ♠
Roleplay Type(s)
Cicero L. Fayette (Occultism Professor ~ Illusion)
Name:
Cicero Lawrence Fayette

Nickname/Alias:
“The Cat Professor”

Even Attempting to calculate Cicero’s precise age would lead to failure since it’s a complete mystery with plenty of speculation behind it from not only his assigned students but also the high-ranking faculty members that sign his paycheck. Judging from his remarkably young physical appearance he looks to be in his mid to late 20’s but then again nothing is truly known about his real age.

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Being/Race:
Unknown, although Cicero is considered to be an oddly structured feline-like creature which seems to radiate a rather faint tinge of gold around the outer epidermis of his diminutive contour. He/she seems to resemble a mythical animal from North American Folklore known as the “Jackalope” due to the fascinating antlers that protrude out from coronal structure of Cicero’s skull yet is dissimilar because of affiliation with the Felis genus, not to mention his/her three anomalous eyes and his ability to change out of such form. Cicero has mentioned previously that this creature he’s shape-shifted as, isn’t his real appearance, mentioning that he’s more human than he is ‘creature.’

Appearance(s):

Dorm or House:
Instead of using the state of the art dormitories located at Luxor Academy or being situated in a modernistic house, he/she prefers to inhabit the midsized classroom given by the institution's administrators, although this does not interfere with his daily teachings with his regular students. Given that he is there during night-hours it also means that he’s one of the wardens that patrols the hallways at night so that there are no students who attempt to freely roam around the corridors after curfew.

Strategics.
Communicating with students, teachers, and etc.
Taking cat-naps, and probably long walks on the beach.

Dislikes:
Loud noises.
Senseless violence.
Highly energetic people.

Personality:
Lethargic intellectual.
Finding replenishment in a daily siesta and deliberately drifting off into a sub-conscious state following his enormous lectures that he gives time to time, Cicero is the absolute epitome of apathy and laziness. Students will occasionally discover him/her in compact ball of fur upon the teacher’s desk when arriving to his/her classroom. Despite being a creature that is often plagued by the thoughts of having a regular “cat-nap”, Professor Fayette is quite the extrovert and sophisticated being, frequently attending conferences while ensuring that there is always improvement to mental/physical academics as well as lending aid to students who are failing their classes on a habitual basis. Will usually make it his duty to socialize with new students that arrive at the school district. (Will add more later-on.)

Biography:
Cicero is a being of undetermined descent as there have not been any records pertaining to his/her existence aside from his/her immediate arrival at Luxor Academy and further documentation of his/her previous and present experience at the educational institute. However he wasn’t instantaneously placed into a teaching position as the adroitness of his capability had not been completely put the test. After enrolling as an average scholar for a couple of years and obtaining an exemplary percentage on each of his aptitude exams he managed to successfully obtain an instructing position at the school district, mainly teaching the Illusionary arts to those that wish to advance even further into mastery of spells, incantations, and other sorts of thaumaturgy.

Powers/Abilities:
Illusion manipulation:
Is able to create, shape, and manipulate illusions. User can make targets see, hear, touch, smell and/or taste things which do not actually exist or cause them to perceive things differently from what they truly are. Some users can create complex and detailed worlds, others may be able to only alter the way they or the target are perceived.

Cicero’s main ability for combative situations is what’s known to be
Psychosomatic Illusion meaning that he/she can creature illusions that are so realistic and powerful that it’s able to cause physical effects on whomever is unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end.

Shapeshifting is also one of Cicero’s special abilities yet tends to utilize his feline appearance for the most part as he considers that to physical form to be a bit more ‘comfortable’.

Finally one of Cicero’s most well-known power aside from Illusion would have to be Psionics which gives him full-control over psychic/mental powers, being able to use their own mind to induce paranormal effects and traits such as giving him the ability to communicate telepathically and being able to telekinesis.

Teacher

Classes:
Occultism - Art of Illusion. (Cicero supervises/teaches this class.)

Weaknesses:
- Cicero Isn't exactly a pervert but gets embarrassed quite easy when around attractive women.
- Mortality, he's susceptible to his wounds and most things a human can succumb to.
- Deliberately tries to let his opponent fight back. (In other words he'll usually let his enemy get the first attack in before himself.)
- Cannot regenerate in real world. (When in his Illusion world he's able to self-rejuvenate.)
- Exhaustion. (He'll grow weary during most conflicts causing him to take a break at terrible times.)

Strengths:
- Brilliant Strategist (Exceptional at laying traps and using any opportunity to his advantage.)
- Incredibly High IQ (Due to his illusionist prowess his IQ has completely sky-rocketed! Surpassing even the most intelligent of individuals.)
- Illusionary Mastery. (He's considered to be one of the most powerful humans alive because of his excellency with this, don't underestimate him.)

Others: (optional)
(I'll add more stuff here soon

Theme:

Cassandra O. Heart (School Nurse)
Name:
Cassandra O. Heart

Nickname/Alias:
“Hellooo Nurse!” “Nurse Cassandra” or “Miss Honkers”
(Usually referred to this by the immature students of Luxor Academy because of.. Obvious reasons.)

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Being/Race:
Hobgoblin (Mischievous Demon)

Appearance:

Dorm or House:
Cassandra owns a conveniently priced two-bedroom apartment across from Luxor Academy, although Luxor’s educational facility is in a remote area not accessed through natural means it’s only necessary to have some sort of buildings within the radius of the school for faculty members or anyone planning an interview with the board. Nursing for all of the student body is something that takes up a lot of time and patience so you’ll rarely see her at the apartment unless it’s during the late hours of the day.

Compliments Galore. (“Oh, i’m beautiful? Tell me more.”)
Moola/Chedder/Money. (“Haha! And it’s all mine!)
Manipulation. (“Sometimes you’ve gotta break a couple of eggs to get what you want.)
Flirtatious behavior. (“Even though i’m doing it for nothing in return, it’s humorous nonetheless.”)

Dislikes:
Getting her possessions stolen. (“Are you kidding me? I’m suppose to be the thief here!”)

Personality:
"Someone once mentioned that money isn't the most important thing in this world. Love, family and friendship is what defines someone as a person and without that, there is no such thing as true happiness. Ha, what an idiot! Money can buy everything!" - Cassandra

She is what people might call a Gold-digger, no that doesn't mean she renovate abandon mines and conduct a monthly long digging spree in hopes to find her fabulous riches in the form of golden mineral nuggets! But in other-words she is a very flirtatious woman that is primarily interested in heavy bank accounts more than that person's personality or looks, i guess you can say she isn't very judgmental unless it comes to having money but can you blame her? How else is she gonna purchase that brand new luxurious Corvette Stingray without someone else paying for it? Save up for it buy working and honest 9 to 5 job? Pssshhh! Cassandra's manipulation exceeds her own personality often times trying to get into situations that are way over her own head, dating beings for the sole purpose of taking shots at their coin-purse. Don't deduce Cassandra's ideology completely as being a vindictive individual that's solely existing in life just to have her pockets full of money. Cassandra does have a soft-side, hence why she's a registered nurse working for Luxor Academy. Living her youth in an extremely poor household, it was evident that she didn't have the best health care and her family suffered because of it, she doesn't expect a lot of money from this occupation but because of her past she's accepted that.

Biography:
Some people in this world are born with silver spoon wedged in their mouth, others? Well, they have to steal that spoon away from them in order to benefit themselves. Cassandra knows this all too well, she was born in a torn household with mother and father divorced having their father run-away because he couldn't handle the stress of dealing with three children so he did what any 'responsible' parent would do and completely abandon all of them. Leaving three toddlers with a single mother to fend for themselves, despite all of this negativity in her life she grew up quite happy alongside her siblings but took a particular interest in stealing, something she had adapted during her earlier years in school. Starting with a simple piece of jewelry from the English Teacher's desk drawer and giving it to her younger sister whom was absolutely thrilled to see such a wonderful gem, some could say that seeing the expression on her sister's face when she gave her that present was what caused her to be a dirty thief but then again the energetic rush of avoiding trouble was something that gave Cassandra excitement in her life.

Graduating High school was one of her biggest accomplishments, she still remembers watching her family in the back row become all emotional over her success, all was going well! She was on the right track was granted a scholarship to a very well known academy that offered a medical program but it all came crashing down once she figured out the tuition fee. Plagued with anger and regret she did what any rational individual would do! Make a bargain with a throne of Hell! How so? Well, it all began by figuring out where to go! An abandoned building only a few miles away from her family's little remote home that was known for its rumors for being a "Portal to hell." She thought the idea was crazy but she was willing to do anything to survive.

Upon entering the abandoned building, she sauntered through a lonely corridor only to come face to face with a horrifying entity claiming to be "Greed" that's where she had begun her spiral into descent, making an Ode to Greed claiming to do things in their favor in order to be given the power to make herself successful. Cassandra was given two gifts, one was actually to assist her in the endeavors of going to medical school but the other one she questioned. Only to figure out that she was going to need it later in life when an opportunity presented itself in the form of a bank.

She had become a professional thief. Robbing multiple banks one after the other only equipped with a dirty worn down suit and a Halloween mask, escaping with her newfound powers before the police's arrival without leaving a single trace of her existence. Cassandra eventually made enough to pay for her tuition which led to working with Luxor Academy.

Powers/Abilities:
Healing Hands/Mending touch: Cassandra can restore living organisms to their pristine condition with her hands, this does not mean she can resurrect the dead but in other words she can prevent someone’s death. Lacerations, burns, and other significant injuries are treatable just from having her press her hands against the victim’s skin.
Limited Electromagnetic Radiation Manipulation: Cassandra has the ability to manipulate certain aspects of the Sun or any other to her advantage, giving her the uncanny aptitude to manipulate the EM radiation that is produced by the Sun’s violent gaseous state or any other electronic equipment that can produce light. However this doesn’t give her full access to all the capabilities, only having an opportune advantage when it comes to stealthy situations or any circumstances that require hiding one’s physical form.

Cassandra usually uses this as a defense mechanism against individuals that want to absolutely knock her lights out and use her delicate head in a violent game of kickball, she’ll often viciously taunt her foes once she has become hidden from plain-sight. Only if there was some way to counter such a strategy, perhaps eliminating any sources of light? Unless you’re in an outside environment in which case you’ll probably have to set up a tent and wait until night.

School Nurse (Supports pupils by providing health-care through assessments, interventions, and lastly follow-ups! Although students purposely try to get sick to see her, you couldn’t help but wonder why.) Oh, also Cassandra is a part-time thief as well! Taking the time out of her day to snag anything valuable from anyone not aware of what she's doing.

Classes:
None, she’s a nurse.

Weaknesses:
Darkness: (Cassandra is only able to hide in the light, Darkness limits her from being able to escape dangerous situations, definitely something that can be used against her.)
Mortality: Cassandra can perish if she suffers a fatal wound.
(Will Add more.)

Strengths:
Cassandra The Maneater (She’s exceptional at being able to capture a male’s attention and bending them to her ways, not always having to be provocative either.)
Regeneration (Cassandra is able to regenerate minor and major wounds to her body, unless they’re vital, meaning if she has her heart, throat, or anything else punctured she’ll need someone to help her or else she’s probably gonna die yo.)
(Will add more)

N/A

Theme:

@Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Thought you'd like this groovy music too.
@Kisaki Just letting you know i'm finished! I'll be posting in the Rp area in a moment, everything should check out quite swimmingly :)

Setsuna L Hayate (Nine-tailed Fox)

Name:
Setsuna L. Hayate.

Nickname/Alias:
Fox Queen, The Monarch, Miss Bossy

Undetermined, it’s rather uncertain what Setsuna’s actual age is although her physical appearance is quite young there’s quite a small difference between her physical age and her spirit’s age which has a meager gap between both of them.

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Being/Race:
Nine-tailed Fox

Appearance:
Ahri_League_of_Legends_Fan_Art_2.jpg

Dorm or House:
Resides in the phenomenal Behemoth headquarters and lives alongside Ryo and his vast gang of rough and tough lackeys! Behemoth HQ is presumably a few miles west of Luxor Academy but isn’t too much of a distance when you consider the fact that most of the associates who live/work there have locomotives and can transport themselves with wondrous powers.

- “Duh. Obviously I enjoy being with him, even though he can do things that are insufferable! Still he’s someone that I will love til’ the end.”
Cooking/Food - “There’s nothing that I love more than making a spicy dish and eating it whole! Some people may find it a bit overwhelming as it consists of highly seasoned portions that can leave taste-buds scalding unless prepared. Fortunately for me, Ryo is part dragon so he doesn’t mind it none.”
Mythology History - “You never know when you’ll need this! You’ve gotta be prepared to see what you maybe going up against.”
Behemoth Members - “I’ve had a rough time with a few of them, getting to know one another was quite an experience but in the end we’ve all grown on each other, sort of like family.
Some Family - “There’s only a few from my bloodline who i’d like to consider actual family.”

Dislikes:
Lyssa.
- “She maybe Seo’s lover but she terrifies me to no extent.”
A “Astaroth.” - “Keep away from Ryo, or i’ll eat you.”
Norse Gods - “Loki was enough to aspire hatred for all of those disgusting abominations.”
Ryo fighting against serious baddies - “I swear, you’re going to get hurt one of these days!”
Annoying individuals - “Ryo is an exception, since his intolerance is something that I find lovable about him. His self-asserted attitude and headstrong ways are admirable, other sort of loud-mouths are just plain nuisances.

Personality:
-Working on- (Deleted because of transfer :c )

Biography:
-Working on- (Deleted because of transfer. :c )

Powers/Abilities:
Limited Ergokinesis:
Setsuna has the uncanny ability of directing any inward as well as outward kinetic energy, therefore granting her opportunities to create, shape, and manipulate that form of energy to her very will. Radiant energy carried by particle movement is enough to be transmuted into her core and bursted out into a devastating attack that’ll leave opponents often disoriented or in a far worse shape than their previous state.
Demigod Prowess: Daji’s bloodline runs vigorously through the veins of Setsuna as her heart continuously beats! Ultimately giving her strength beyond comprehension and imagination, although she is rather weak in comparison to other individuals unless she uses her full potential.
Transformation!: Ever seen a full-grown fox? Reasonable, but have you ever seen one with nine-tails that has the capacity to be as stupendously large as a sixty story building? One that can effortlessly project out volatile spheres of aura out from its mouth that can detonate? I think not.

Matriarch of Behemoth HQ and Part-time student.

Classes:
N/A ~ Student.

Weaknesses:
Significant Other
- Ryo is one, if not the biggest weakness of Setsuna next to her controlling mother. She is helplessly in love with him even though he does things which are deemed as frowned upon. Setsuna is driven absolutely mad by his ways but will do anything to keep him.
Bridle Mother - Daji is a very suppressive deity when it comes to Setsuna, often carrying about bloodline more than her daughter’s safety or well-being. The notion of having a tarnished family tree is unforgivable and she’ll do everything to stop Ryo and Setsuna’s love from blossoming unless proven wrong.
Other women - Nothing angers a jealous lover more than seeing their spouse getting along well with the opposite gender!
Gullibility - She ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. Setsuna is someone who is prone to believing in things even if they’re flat-out lies.
Not invulnerable - Obviously, not being a God but instead a half-deity will limit her abilities to rejuvenate herself when it comes to battling against a powerful foe, Setsuna is capable of being mortally wounded.

Strengths:
Demigod Conditioning
- Setsuna can withstand mountain-shaking blows and so forth unlike that of a regular human being.
Adaptability - Being able to predict projectiles or various momentum after continuous battle against specific opponents is definitely vital to her fighting style.
Aggressive Offense - Overwhelming her enemy is something she choose instead of using a defensive approach which is kind of like a double-edged blade but she uses it with great proficiency.

Known family members: Hundun, Daji, (To be added.)

Theme:

Last edited:
Ah, yes I love the 80's Miami vibe music! It's my fav, I particularly love the Scarface Paul Engemann's Push it to the limit song :P

Glad I could interest you even more, also you'll like my next post because there's a swinger type of song in it! 

YungJazz YungJazz Added Setsuna, thought i'd let ya know, still working on her bio and personality since it got erased during the transfer. But in this arc Ryo is probably going to have to meet her family.

....DANGIT SidTheSkid SidTheSkid The school is newly refurbished and shinier then ever! Why would you wanna destroy that with the meeting of Ryo and Daji? CHAOS SHALL ENSUE....and relationship drama, that too.

....DANGIT SidTheSkid SidTheSkid The school is newly refurbished and shinier then ever! Why would you wanna destroy that with the meeting of Ryo and Daji? CHAOS SHALL ENSUE....and relationship drama, that too.

Oh they wont fight just yet, it's more of a catty argument that will ensue instead of a full-out fight! Well, it depends on what'll happen but who knows! Daji will be meeting Ryo quite soon and another one of Setsuna's hidden family members. :neutralteeth: But yeah, if a physical altercation does happen let's try to get it out of the school district area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back