Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

Half wolf involving dc or marvel characters like barry allen, oliver queen, peter paker.
I mean like almost werewolf but they can control their wolf

Hogwarts Mystery, which should be expected, considering it's a pretty crappy Mobile Game.

Oh, or Moe! Ninja Girls, which is basically your average by-the-book Harem dating sim, also on mobile and pretty pay-to-win.

Animorphs. I know it seems cheesy, but I love that book series. I had one roleplay with a couple of character that went on for awhile. It was just fun to change into animals and fight aliens.

I would really like to try and RP some WEBTOON series eventually, something like: Lookism or Noblesse, (or even the newer series that I don’t know too much about, like) Eleceed, Weak hero, Third shift society, Uriah and Luff.

Tales of Vesperia is the main fandom I'd like to play, but I've only ever gotten one person who was into it, so I've been more into original settings as a result. It's actually a pretty well known fandom in my opinion, especially with the fairly recent rerelease on multiple platforms, but I can't seem to find anyone into the fandom.

That said, I'd also love a Golden Sun/Golden Sun 2 roleplay, but that may be reaching kinda far back :-_-lines:

Bleach. Surprisingly, when it comes to anime fandoms, loads of people will have the likes of DBZ, Naruto, One Piece. And a thousand other animes ive never even heard of. And yet Everyone acts like Bleach never existed even though it was one of the most popular animes next to Naruto during the early 2000s

Dragonriders of Pern. I used to see Weyrs all the time - there was tons of them on Neopets at one time. It seems that golden age is far over. XD I think there's still some e-mail groups or MUDs that do Pern, but I'd prefer something fresh with one writing partner. I feel like I'd have to read their decade of history and profiles of a hundred characters if I was ever going to join one of those groups and I definitely don't have the time/patience for that. XD

Last edited:
I'm more into original rps, but I'd love to rp Nichijou or Lupin the Third. Both aren't that obscure in hindsight, but I don't see that many rps on them.

I never really rp fandom. But if I did. I'd like some for a few book series. Like cirque du freak or Escape from furnace.

Rabbit Doubt & Hakkenden

I'd be amazed if anyone has ever even heard of those series though, lol!

I would totally RP Hollow Fields, Sleepy Hollow or W.I.T.C.H if I were into fandoms. I think I would have to do the same plots and setting but with original characters but I absolutely love the premises for these pieces of art.

When I take into account how niche and unapproachable my tastes are, just based on some of them being hard to fine in physical form, I think I can name some more.
  • Old Pulp stuff (The Shadow, Doc Savage, The Avenger, etc.)
  • Prog Rock-ish fantasy (The works of Moorcock are a good example, but it's more of a subgenre than anything)
  • More classical approaches to superhero RPs (I'm glad the MCU and My Hero Academia are popular and everything, but I'm kind of sick of them being the only ways of doing things)
  • SNK Fighting games (King of Fighters, Fatal Fury, Samurai Shodown, etc.)

Bleach. Surprisingly, when it comes to anime fandoms, loads of people will have the likes of DBZ, Naruto, One Piece. And a thousand other animes ive never even heard of. And yet Everyone acts like Bleach never existed even though it was one of the most popular animes next to Naruto during the early 2000s

I have a Bleach 1x1 which is awesome. :3

Also I used to be on a chat site where Bleach RPs would be continuously made, and then fail, and then made, and fail, in exactly the same way every time. I couple of them I co-modded but after a while I noped out because nothing ever changed. XD

I have a Bleach 1x1 which is awesome. :3

Also I used to be on a chat site where Bleach RPs would be continuously made, and then fail, and then made, and fail, in exactly the same way every time. I couple of them I co-modded but after a while I noped out because nothing ever changed. XD
Lcuky man. I've been wanting to do one for awhile but it seems it's not really in anyone's repetoire

Bleach seems to have a smaller RP community. What I can tell is a lot of them really like powerplaying as well, so its generally a bummer.

Ironic since the actual series suffers from the same exact thing lol.
I think the series is less about god complex but more about the sense of friendship and the journey you take as conflicts arise. So, you know, a shonen. The first three seasons of Bleach are still some of my favorite moments in post-millennium shonen.

I think the series is less about god complex but more about the sense of friendship and the journey you take as conflicts arise. So, you know, a shonen. The first three seasons of Bleach are still some of my favorite moments in post-millennium shonen.
Exactly what im sayin'! For me, i felt that was when the series felt alot more stronger. That was the time hollows were more than just monsters but actual people who's spirits had been corrupted. The SS arc was good to though there was some gripes i had with it but it was still good.

I'm not going to read all the responses here to see if it was already mentioned, but I really wish someone would put together a proper The Darkest Minds RP. I'd join that in a heartbeat.

Or even one for Sword Art Online. That could involve tons of RPers and be so much fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back