Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

honestly, i've always wanted to do a buried stars roleplay, the game is amazing and the characters in it you definitely grow an attachment to. additionally, i'm one for enjoying the art in any piece of media, and buried stars' art is beautiful! all of the many endings have their own way of hitting you with a truckload of emotions that stick with you forever. it's honestly really sad how small the fanbase is, because it is such a hidden gem in the indie game scene and i'd love to branch off of an ending for an rp.

i know black butler isn't obscure, but it is tricky to find a partner who isn't some edgy eight-year-old who wants to ship a teenage boy with a thousand-something-year-old demon, with some not great one-liners, so i thought i should cram it in here lmfao.

another is boyfriend dungeon. you could honestly do so many things with just verona beach alone! it also gives so many oc opportunities as well! though, i'm not entirely sure how combat in the dunj would work, especially if someone is playing a weapon-person and the other is a weapon-wielder.

i think this one is just more of a "me thing" but finding steven universe partners is quite tricky for me, to be honest. i think because i usually dive more into character development rather than the relationships they have, because i am a big sucker for internal conflicts.

i have some more, but i'm too lazy to write some more stuff, ahaha.

Deadly Class, Final Fantasy 13, Gorillaz. Haven't seen anyone who's into these fandoms for a long time, and I kinda fear I won't ever see them.
I love the Gorillaz so much! We could definitely do a plot for them if you want!

There are a couple of fandoms I want to do an rp about, but I can't find anyone that have them as an interest. Those fandoms are:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Metalocalypse
Gorillaz
Criminal Minds

Love after world domination or skeleton knight anime but since they are both new idk if anyone would be able to

I don't think I've mentioned this one before, but...
shadowrun.png

I'd totally want in on a freeform Shadowrun group Rp if I saw someone hosting it.

A werewolf rp involving romance
Or raising a pup.

Even a platonic rp

I’m surprised that I’ve never come across a request for a medical drama fandom rp (The Resident, Grey’s Anatomy, etc). I’m sure it would be a big endeavor with all the medical lingo, but it would be interesting to attempt, or at least read 😅

Not necessarily set in the universe, but there's a really charming anime I've been watching called Planetes. Basically, space travel has reached the point where debris is a serious issue, and thus, junk retrieval crews are needed to keep up with the demand.

But collecting junk isn't exactly how you make money, so the Debris Division of any space company is considered a terrible assignment.

Just an RP about a bunch of blue collar astronauts trying to get by would be great

Weird one, but I think an extremely unforgiving Roleplay set in a Pathologic-like universe would be super cool.

There are a couple of fandoms I want to do an rp about, but I can't find anyone that have them as an interest. Those fandoms are:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Metalocalypse
Gorillaz
Criminal Minds
Old post, but I'd hope the person named after the best JJBA character finally found a JJBA Roleplay. Otherwise I might be doomed with eventually finding one myself.

Old post, but I'd hope the person named after the best JJBA character finally found a JJBA Roleplay. Otherwise I might be doomed with eventually finding one myself.
I never did find one. We can talk about one together if you want!

Let's make it happen!
A little late on that muse, hun. Inspo for that died weeks ago. Now I'm trying to get something going in the vein of Star Wars, Old Republic. Been scouring Discord for it. But I've mostly found dead servers or servers in the wrong era.

A little late on that muse, hun. Inspo for that died weeks ago. Now I'm trying to get something going in the vein of Star Wars, Old Republic. Been scouring Discord for it. But I've mostly found dead servers or servers in the wrong era.
Damn, it sure dies fast :D
I usually stick with my ideas for years, so Im like... last month? pretty new post :D

Damn, it sure dies fast :D
I usually stick with my ideas for years, so Im like... last month? pretty new post :D
not me. My muses are hot for like a week, maybe two? And after trying here and there and everywhere and getting nowhere... they peter out pretty quick in lieu of something else. It's kind of a pain in the ass, tbh. If I dont meet demand, it switches up on me real quick. In the last 3 months, I've probably gone and chased six or seven different cravings to no avail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back