Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

I'd love to do a Mad Max Fury road rp since that movie was so fun to watch and I seen it 3 times. I liked how Max was not the main focus and of course Furiousa had her moments and the villains were so enjoyable to watch, shoutout to that War Boy playing the guitar, and I liked the pacing a lot.
Koinu and I had started a brief convo here about the Mad Max series of movies after I'd brought it up in this post:

Just any one on one…that im searching for
Mine seem dead

-Star Wars in the Great Galactic War era. Or Star Wars during the first Mandalorian Crusades. Or Star Wars in any setting prior to the Clone Wars or Cold War.
Or just Star Wars without focusing so much on the Jedi/Sith/Force aspect.

I am starting to get more and more invested in Star Wars and the Mandalorian side of things as my husband talks about it literally every day. I may or may not make a group RP, but I'm not sure if it will have any interest or if I can keep up my motivation for the RP. I'm assuming Mandalorian Crusades have something to do with Mandalorians crusading against each other or the other planets and civilizations around their part of the galaxy before Mandalor went to shit because of the Jedi destroying their planet.

Also, they used to ride Basiliskan before the creatures went extinct. Basically space dragons that were either mounts or engineers for large robots :D

Hell, this is giving me an idea lol XD

I am starting to get more and more invested in Star Wars and the Mandalorian side of things as my husband talks about it literally every day. I may or may not make a group RP, but I'm not sure if it will have any interest or if I can keep up my motivation for the RP. I'm assuming Mandalorian Crusades have something to do with Mandalorians crusading against each other or the other planets and civilizations around their part of the galaxy before Mandalor went to shit because of the Jedi destroying their planet.

Also, they used to ride Basiliskan before the creatures went extinct. Basically space dragons that were either mounts or engineers for large robots :D

Hell, this is giving me an idea lol XD
The first Mandalorian crusades are waaaaay before any of the movies or games have portrayed. 7000 BBY. The mandos back then werent made up of different species. They were exclusively the Taung race (now extinct). They were the original, true Mandalorians. ;-) Extremely warlike. A total antagonistic race. Nothing as noble as is portrayed in the Mandalorian series.

The first Mandalorian crusades are waaaaay before any of the movies or games have portrayed. 7000 BBY. The mandos back then werent made up of different species. They were exclusively the Taung race (now extinct). They were the original, true Mandalorians. ;-) Extremely warlike. A total antagonistic race. Nothing as noble as is portrayed in the Mandalorian series.

Oh, I'm fairly aware of it, and it's awesome :D I made up a very similar race of aliens who were quite militaristic up to basically breathing like a soldier. Unless you couldn't uphold anything, then stigmas are a thing.

It's not noble, but it's my kind of antagonism ;)

I am a fan of a moderately popular card game called Sentinels of the Multiverse which is something I'd love to RP. Or rather, I'd really like to get lay the RPG based on the card game.

Almost any books by Christopher Moore. (Bloodsucking Fiends, You Suck, Bite Me, and the Pine Cove books)
BioShock. It's an older fandom and I date myself with it, a bit.
The Defenders. Netflix shows, the comics...just love me some street level heroes.

Almost any books by Christopher Moore. (Bloodsucking Fiends, You Suck, Bite Me, and the Pine Cove books)
BioShock. It's an older fandom and I date myself with it, a bit.
The Defenders. Netflix shows, the comics...just love me some street level heroes.
The defenders and mcu netflix are great series

I dont know if this is the right place for this, but I would love to do a comedic roleplay featured around the town guards or local PD of any number of video game or tv fandoms. They're not the heroes, they're not special - but you know they've seen and put up with some shit.

It's probably an idea that's been tossed around before, but its always amused me nevertheless.

I dunno, street level Defenders are pretty alright but the "un-team" era where it's just a bunch of B-Level characters from the time living in a house is peak 70's comics and I love it
I'd want to RP the era with bean-enthusiast Hulk.

1638933687526.png

Im Wishing for a daredevil or dc roleplay for christmas

I really wish the Warhammer 40,000 fans on here could get something cohesive going in a group. But then, I personally, am only viable in that fandom for roleplay with like two factions. I'm pretty specific/exclusive about what I'll RP in that regard. There are so many factions in WH40K that one could make a character from, so it's hard to get a group together with everyone being their choice character. Because they obviously don't all get along.

Does anyone wanna rp miraculous ladybug?
There are like 2 pages worth of people that have put out Miraculous Ladybug requests. Why dontcha see which ones of them are recently active and give them a buzz to see of they'd wanna do one with you?

I really wish the Warhammer 40,000 fans on here could get something cohesive going in a group. But then, I personally, am only viable in that fandom for roleplay with like two factions. I'm pretty specific/exclusive about what I'll RP in that regard. There are so many factions in WH40K that one could make a character from, so it's hard to get a group together with everyone being their choice character. Because they obviously don't all get along.
I've been considering a 40k RP focusing on a group of survivors of the Fall of Cadia trying to make it back to friendly territory for a while now

I've been considering a 40k RP focusing on a group of survivors of the Fall of Cadia trying to make it back to friendly territory for a while now
Essentially, I'm looking to RP as either a Gretchin or a Sororita. I'm actually not a big fan of Astartes or Imperial Guard as far as the humans go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back