Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

I've finished it but I was replaying a month ago or so. It really is good. I have yet to find a vampire-centered game or RP that scratches the itch this game has left in me lmfao.

Vampyr is definitely one of those games that hits all the tropes I love for traditional vampires, though I wish we got to see/interact a bit more with other vampires. The Ascalon Club was cool, but I was disappointed they didn't have their own web/community thing going on.

I've heard that Vampire The Masquerade is really good if you're looking for another vampire game. It's based on an old table top RPG and there's currently a new game in the works that looks promising.

Vampyr is definitely one of those games that hits all the tropes I love for traditional vampires, though I wish we got to see/interact a bit more with other vampires. The Ascalon Club was cool, but I was disappointed they didn't have their own web/community thing going on.

I've heard that Vampire The Masquerade is really good if you're looking for another vampire game. It's based on an old table top RPG and there's currently a new game in the works that looks promising.
Yes. The Ascalon Club was interesting but the fact that it was lead by such an incompetent asshat is what kinda took away some cool points for me lol. Loved how Ashbury lowkey took a jab at Redgrave. Powerful bloodline my ass.

I've heard of that but never tried playing tbh.

I dont think its really obscure, but definitely an almost dead one
I reeeeally want a watership down rp. I have a plot outlined and everything but there is absolutely no demand for this content

I think an RP set in the Artix Entertainment or Fossil Fighters universe would be cool. I've thought about running my next D&D game based on book 1 of Dragonfable, but I'm not sure how to follow the plot without resorting to railroading.

I don't know how it would work, or if it can really be considered obscure... (I suppose it's generally not obscure, but rp-wise? Definitely)

WWE.
I wish I'd noticed this sooner. Roleplaying has some DNA from an early internet hobby called 'e-feds', where one person had to outwrite another to win the match. These were big on the primordial 90's internet.

I guess I'd like to write something in the world of Arsène Lupin, gentleman-thief, but that's really just our world in the Belle Epoque.

Aside from that, Earthbound/Mother seems cool.

I gotta say I have always wanted to see a Firefly roleplay. It was an awesome show.

And I would love if someone would do a RWBY roleplay with me. I’m not sure how obscure RWBY is but I have yet to find someone to roleplay it with, to my knowledge. But it’s a fun show and I think the world building and weapons and semblances would be a lot of fun to work with.

I gotta say I have always wanted to see a Firefly roleplay. It was an awesome show.

And I would love if someone would do a RWBY roleplay with me. I’m not sure how obscure RWBY is but I have yet to find someone to roleplay it with, to my knowledge. But it’s a fun show and I think the world building and weapons and semblances would be a lot of fun to work with.
Did someone say RWBY? :)

Hmmm. I would say my most obscure would be either The Breakfast Club or Titanic.

oh my GOSH i have so many obscure fandoms....

tumblr_nt5stpzuEB1usvbrzo1_500.gif

there's the obscure animes;
barakamon most of all that's my favorite anime ever and it feels like no one's ever heard of it skjhdgk
new game! it's so good... no one's heard of it.... rip...
k-on! i know this isn't an obscure anime but i don't really see searches for it
i'd be up for recovery of an mmo junkie 👀 but again,,,, rip,,,,
the vision of escaflowne maybe!!

then there's the obscure books which are just. agonizing.
the gentleman bastard sequence by scott lynch it's soooo gooooooddd wtfffffff
the zenda books / azureblue books? by ken petti, john amodeo, and cassandra westwood SOBS THESE ARE MY FAVORITE BOOKS EVER AND NOT A SOUL ON EARTH HAS EVER HEARD OF THEM
the unicorn chronicles by bruce coville
the princess academy by shannon hale (i need to read the sequelllssss i just havent yet cries)
W.I.T.C.H. the books! the books.... i didn't like the show very much
the tail of emily windsnap series by liz kessler
inkheart by cornelia funke
the wide awake princess series by e.d. baker!!!
the disney fairy books aaaaaaaaa by a bunch of people i think

then the miscellaneous obscure shit! akshjdg
sherlock holmes (2009) and game of shadows directed by guy ritchie and staring robert downey jr and jude law 😔 jude law is one of the best watsons ever fight me about it
harry potter---
Cx6tcgzWgAAQbmB.jpg

THE VIDEO GAMES, THE VIDEO GAMES!!! i know the franchise itself isn't obscure but the games sort of are. ss and cos on pc and ss, cos, and poa on gcn were SO important to me and my world building for the series 🥺
and there's probably more but i don't remember atm alksjdkfg

oh my GOSH i have so many obscure fandoms....

tumblr_nt5stpzuEB1usvbrzo1_500.gif

there's the obscure animes;
barakamon most of all that's my favorite anime ever and it feels like no one's ever heard of it skjhdgk
new game! it's so good... no one's heard of it.... rip...
k-on! i know this isn't an obscure anime but i don't really see searches for it
i'd be up for recovery of an mmo junkie 👀but again,,,, rip,,,,
the vision of escaflowne maybe!!

then there's the obscure books which are just. agonizing.
the gentleman bastard sequence by scott lynch it's soooo gooooooddd wtfffffff
the zenda books / azureblue books? by ken petti, john amodeo, and cassandra westwood SOBS THESE ARE MY FAVORITE BOOKS EVER AND NOT A SOUL ON EARTH HAS EVER HEARD OF THEM
the unicorn chronicles by bruce coville
the princess academy by shannon hale (i need to read the sequelllssss i just havent yet cries)
W.I.T.C.H. the books! the books.... i didn't like the show very much
the tail of emily windsnap series by liz kessler
inkheart by cornelia funke
the wide awake princess series by e.d. baker!!!
the disney fairy books aaaaaaaaa by a bunch of people i think

then the miscellaneous obscure shit! akshjdg
sherlock holmes (2009) and game of shadows directed by guy ritchie and staring robert downey jr and jude law 😔 jude law is one of the best watsons ever fight me about it
harry potter---
Cx6tcgzWgAAQbmB.jpg

THE VIDEO GAMES, THE VIDEO GAMES!!! i know the franchise itself isn't obscure but the games sort of are. ss and cos on pc and ss, cos, and poa on gcn were SO important to me and my world building for the series 🥺
and there's probably more but i don't remember atm alksjdkfg
Unicorn Chronicles?? Princess Academy?????? I've read book one of each even if it's been a hot minute,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back