Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

D&D RPs are pretty rare overall. It's a shame because there's so much that can be done with it, especially with a setting like Dragonlance.
I really wish people would do that more often with RPGs in general. Sometimes I want to enjoy a setting and not do basic math.

Something I wish I saw more in general but would especially love to rp is the Dragonlance series. There's room for OC/OC, OC/CC, CC/CC, you name it! The story is rich with opportunity to spin off into your own plot, the world is massive and very well fleshed out, you even have multiple time periods to play around with. Makes me sad that no one seems to know about it anymore.
I absolutely love Dragonlance, it was one of those series I got very much into years ago. Even though I moved onto other things it is still in my heart.
I'd totally rp that setting but can't take up any more rp at the moment.

gods i adore the Ash Princess series by laura sebastian and would probably sell both of my kidneys on the black market to do something set in that universe

futurama...
i was gonna look for frender rps
please don't kill me i know canonically they aren't attracted to eachother but they are. nowhere to be found.
sigh.

Pirates of The Caribbean, mafia stuff and gore stuff :(

I'd be down for that. I got the former but never play it and don't want to buy the latter because of that, but I do like the games.

Actually 100% the same, I want to play Monster Camp cause I need that beautiful blue amazonian demon lady in life. I am new here, still learning how everything works but if you're still into it we could maybe do an interest check? I think that's what they're called.

Actually 100% the same, I want to play Monster Camp cause I need that beautiful blue amazonian demon lady in life. I am new here, still learning how everything works but if you're still into it we could maybe do an interest check? I think that's what they're called.
Yeah, we could try that. Mind if I shoot you a PM?

Arc of a Scythe. I just finished the second book so will be starting the second. I love the worldbuilding and premise here. I think it could work well as a RP.

I'd love to try an RP based off the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard. I know it's not exactly "obscure" since quite a few people know about it, but still. It would also be fun to do an Eragon RP since that world has so much to offer in terms of creativity. If anyone wants to do either of these, send me a message!
꧁ 𝖘𝖐𝖎 `. • ☆ 》
ah , i don't know if you're still active or looking for red queen roleplayers or what not but i would most definetly love to roleplay red queen . i have been dying to find someone with the same intrest in the books and roleplay intrest . :3

Dunno if I mentioned this before, but Vampyr. I see a couple of blogs on Tumblr for it (but due to the really plain ass name, the tags tend to get full of shit that has nothing to do with the game)
I have yet to come across someone who's even heard of the game let alone someone interested in role-playing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back