Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

It's not obscure by any means of the word, but I'd love to do an rp based on Black Clover.

It's honestly a bit weird, the anime has like 100+ episodes last I checked so you'd think it has at least an decently sized fandom yet I can barely find anyone interested in roleplaying it.

I frikken love Code Lyoko.

I mean, I don't want to RP it but I at least want to let you know that other fans exist.
Right! This came out right when I started RPing in 2003 and I just adored the show as a teenager. But it was one of those "this is a Canadian thing" cuz it was French Canadian production and since most of the people I came across were American and they didn't get the same shows they were all "wtf is that? never heard of it" and I was sad! Totally Spies was another one I never got to RP! XD

Right! This came out right when I started RPing in 2003 and I just adored the show as a teenager. But it was one of those "this is a Canadian thing" cuz it was French Canadian production and since most of the people I came across were American and they didn't get the same shows they were all "wtf is that? never heard of it" and I was sad! Totally Spies was another one I never got to RP! XD
It did air on American TV eventually and I own the first season on DVD.

Also it's on Netflix now and on Youtube legally.

It did air on American TV eventually and I own the first season on DVD.

Also it's on Netflix now and on Youtube legally.
Yeah now, but now its 17 years later and well I very much view those shows with nostalgia glasses and ain't really into them anymore!!!! So even though they are accessible now they weren't in the early `00, they were back then very much a Canadian thing!

Yeah now, but now its 17 years later and well I very much view those shows with nostalgia glasses and ain't really into them anymore!!!! So even though they are accessible now they weren't in the early `00, they were back then very much a Canadian thing!
Kind of ironic, considering that a lot of the characters are much ruder than most Canadians (then again, it also took place in France).

Omg i love totally spies too

Another Starfinder book just dropped and I once again want to do an RP in the setting without actually playing the game because it's too crunchy

I may have mentioned it before, but sentinel verse is another. Less of a fandom and more a fanon that I want to RP.

i hate that theres no black butler rp groups here, i NEED to be CIELLLL lol

(also anyone notice my picture and title? 😏)

Honestly? I would be hella down to do a Fossil Fighters rp if someone asked, or really anything dinosaur related in general. Also, if someone made a school rp based on "Seton Academy: Join the Pack!", i would be very interested. I'm a bit of a paleontology and zoology nerd.

I know the fandom is well-known, but nobody seems to take interest in Super Mario Bros RPS. I'd kill for someone versed in Luigi, because he's just such a great character and I adore him.
Ooooooooooooooo! I wanna RP!

"Mariooo!"

Anyone know where i can find a male werewolf rper or a eddie brock/venom

I would love love love to rp something based on the tv show, In The Flesh. It was canceled years ago and I don't think many know what it is anymore, sadly. ;;

Something I wish I saw more in general but would especially love to rp is the Dragonlance series. There's room for OC/OC, OC/CC, CC/CC, you name it! The story is rich with opportunity to spin off into your own plot, the world is massive and very well fleshed out, you even have multiple time periods to play around with. Makes me sad that no one seems to know about it anymore.

Something I wish I saw more in general but would especially love to rp is the Dragonlance series. There's room for OC/OC, OC/CC, CC/CC, you name it! The story is rich with opportunity to spin off into your own plot, the world is massive and very well fleshed out, you even have multiple time periods to play around with. Makes me sad that no one seems to know about it anymore.
D&D RPs are pretty rare overall. It's a shame because there's so much that can be done with it, especially with a setting like Dragonlance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back