Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

Not very obscure fandim, but more obscure timeline: I'd love to play TES, specifically a parallel plotline right before the Morrowind started, during it, or slightly after it in Vvardenfel and continental Morrowind.

I don't know that they're very obscure; but since they're old shows, they're not exactly fresh in the public's imagination. Star Trek TNG and Voyager! If you want to rp TNG or VOY hit me up!!!! If we can double up so I can play my character of choice, I'll play any canon of your choice or make an OC custom tailored to your needs!
Ill roleplay anything Startrek :) feel free to Pm me. Also there was a person looking specifically for Voyager roleplays here. Her name was halfanelf if you wanna write her.

Mine would probably be:
A court of thorns and roses
Throne of Glass
Warhammer fantasy
The loved ones (a film, and a rather messed up one)
(Possibly) Aliens

That's all I can think of for now, I'll add to it when I think of more.
That is a really weird choice, but as someone with an OC for the movie La Bamba, I can't say much about weird choices.

Honesty... For me it'd be Black Clover. I'd say YGO but it is known just not many people are interested anymore. Another obscure one would probably be Death Note since no one really knows the anime anymore.

I've always wanted a Twin Peaks like rp. Just never been exactly sure how though. The plot itself is so topsy turvy and dark so it's always been hard to find someone who was interested.

I, myself am not into any particular fandoms and don’t normally RP plots completely dedicated to a fandom or anything of the sort since I would rather add my own original ideas to that sort of RP
Like, something relating to Death Note as an example
Or Be More Chill, Dear Evan Hansen, um..or even The Outsiders

Actually, I could see Minecraft working out. It a weird, comedic kinda way. You know, you don’t take it seriously, just focus on having fun.
It is such an underrated rp world though. Although you could do it ingame, here it could just be normal characters being spawned into the world and learning the game as they go along together. Or just different survivors coming across each other. So many things you can think of.

It is such an underrated rp world though. Although you could do it ingame, here it could just be normal characters being spawned into the world and learning the game as they go along together. Or just different survivors coming across each other. So many things you can think of.
Exactly. If my RP slots weren’t full, I’d totally hit you up for a lit Minecraft RP.

I always thought setting a RP in Arstotzka from Papers, Please would be interesting. I love dystopian fiction and it fits right in. There's certain hints to the nature of the society given throughout the game, thus I think it would be possible to RP.

RPs about mecha franchises outside of Gundam. It feels like people are only interested in military Real Robot universes.

Ill roleplay anything Startrek :) feel free to Pm me. Also there was a person looking specifically for Voyager roleplays here. Her name was halfanelf if you wanna write her.
I think the crowd would be there for a larger RP group, what with it being the standard for modern TV sci-fi adventure series after all.
I'd certainly be interested.

For me, it'd be Honkai Impact (3rd). A good backdrop for fights, a few good mechanics, a setting where fighters from different backgrounds would flourish.

I search "honkai" on every RP search I'm on every month or so, to see if anyone else even knows what it is XD

I always thought setting a RP in Arstotzka from Papers, Please would be interesting. I love dystopian fiction and it fits right in. There's certain hints to the nature of the society given throughout the game, thus I think it would be possible to RP.
Beautiful, wonderful, amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back