Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

What? I've seen at least three separate werewolf rps in the fantasy looking for group section alone
Teen Wolf is a specific series; if an interest check is in the fantasy section, it's probably about werewolves in general and not that series.

Teen Wolf is a specific series; if an interest check is in the fantasy section, it's probably about werewolves in general and not that series.
I know. It was more in reference to the general statement "Why nobody likes werewolves anymore?". I was trying to be funny. Guess my attempt failed

Vampire Knight or Devil’s Line, preferably Devil’s Line. I want an OC against Anzai (or Zero).

Or, I want to rp with a character similar to Anzai (or Zero). I’m DYING for it.

I've got one I can never find people for: Vampire Hunter D! I don't mind if canons are used or ignored, but I've always loved that world - alas, most aren't familiar with it.

I could use the practice in playing D. I’d be happy to do Vampire Hunter D with you :3

I could use the practice in playing D. I’d be happy to do Vampire Hunter D with you :3

Aaaah! I'll shoot you a PM! I admit I'm happy to do an all OC cast in the world of Vampire Hunter D, but if you want the practice in playing D, I'm happy to work something out!

Wakfu, only one person I've met likes it and I see him once a year so I'm just desperate for more humans who like it XD (The show not the game)

Worm, mostly. I've seen plenty of Worm content over on SV, but there's little to nothing here, which is a real shame. I consider Worm to be a masterpiece as far as literary works go - the author really pumps life into the setting, and dread into the reader. Probably the most realistic superhero web serial out there.

Worm, mostly. I've seen plenty of Worm content over on SV, but there's little to nothing here, which is a real shame. I consider Worm to be a masterpiece as far as literary works go - the author really pumps life into the setting, and dread into the reader. Probably the most realistic superhero web serial out there.
"Oh wow someone wants a worm rp maybe I could ask birdsie to revive-"

"Oh wait it is birdsie bamboozled again"

Mob Psycho 100??

Love the world. Love the setting. Love the characters.

But I think i'm the only one on Earth that wants to rp it.

Well, I'd have to add these beauties to the pile,
Or at least mention them. I haven't read all of the posts here to see if these were already stated:
A universe similar to KnT and Z-Doodler's Comics.

Song in the Sky, a pilot for a cartoon series that aired on YT not too long ago.

and finally, Cliffside.

Well, thinking back on it, there are probably many reasons as to why an rp like those would fail- as the Comic series seems to follow multiple storylines that contradict each other, and the cartoons aren't even out yet- which doesn't help the fact that the rp'ers would know almost nothing about the world and how it unfolds.

But I've never been the paragon of good ideas or forethought so I submit this as my answer!

I feel like I would like to rp Nightshade (Hyakka Hyakurou Sengoku Ninpou-chou).
But that's quite niche so I'm not expecting much.

The movie Mystery Men. I posted an IC about it a while back and got one response. :D (Some days make me feel older than others.)

I've been hooked for a while on the idea of taking a kids' franchise with messy lore (e.g. neopets or skylanders) and trying to make an rp based on a more developed version of it.

Banana no Nana.

It's actually a fairly interesting setting and has everything you could ask for in a comedy/action RP. Ffs, the main character could manipulate bananas. That alone makes it RP-worthy.

Not sure if this is an obscure fandom or simply new, but I’d love to RP in the Deadly Class universe to death. (haha, get it?)

Last edited:
Not sure if I'd be any good at it but I'd love to be part of an all OC cast of The Promised Neverland.

I would absolutely love to have an RP in the setting of Stella Glow with an all new cast of witches and new conductor, preferably as possibilities to be new characters. That would be amazing! Maybe we could even explore how technology advances in that world, or how the new witches get their qualias? There's so many possibilities for that world, and I would love to do a roleplay centered around song like the game is.

Other then that, Devil Survivor 2 using lore from the remastered game (Record Breaker). However instead of trying to survive the apocalypse, or maybe with very few human characters, an RP could take place with the Swords of the newest administrator. Or something along those lines, I dunno, I thought it was a concept that wasn't thoroughly explored in the main game (Though it's completely understandable why they didn't.) that can be milked for an interesting roleplay.

Or, following the trend of Atlus fandom games, the first Devil Survivor, though I don't think there'd be anywhere new to take the story or to make a new cast with something to do. I would have loved to play more in the world and to explore the themes more. Though I suppose that's why they made Overclocked, to give the fans more content. Though I would enjoy exploring the religious themes brought up in that game through the lenses of new characters.

And so that this list isn't only filled with Atlus games, how about Mekakucity Actors? That said, you definitely couldn't use any original characters in that one unless you're completely redoing that masterpiece, because- well, the stories are too well woven into one another to really be able to pull apart without tearing everything to shreds. However I'd love for those repeating August days to repeat in the written words of a roleplay.

I don't know that they're very obscure; but since they're old shows, they're not exactly fresh in the public's imagination. Star Trek TNG and Voyager! If you want to rp TNG or VOY hit me up!!!! If we can double up so I can play my character of choice, I'll play any canon of your choice or make an OC custom tailored to your needs!

Mine would probably be:
A court of thorns and roses
Throne of Glass
Warhammer fantasy
The loved ones (a film, and a rather messed up one)
(Possibly) Aliens

That's all I can think of for now, I'll add to it when I think of more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back