Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

The Venture Bros. I have recently gotten into it and fell in love with it, my favorite character being Pete White!

Not a particular fandom, but I'd want to practice playing more villainous characters. Chainsawman or Tokyo Ghoul come to mind. Not with the exact power sets but definitely their way of thinking.
i in mood for chainsaw man roleplay along i get to play anti hero

Did you mean: Every single one of my fandoms.

The MOST obscure would have to be Animorphs. Literally never seen anyone put it in their fandom list, and have never had anyone answer the call when I've put it in mine.

The MOST obscure would have to be Animorphs. Literally never seen anyone put it in their fandom list, and have never had anyone answer the call when I've put it in mine.
I think it's because most of this site is pretty young and Animorphs is more of a 90's and early 2000's thing. It's the sort of thing my generation was into.

I think it's because most of this site is pretty young and Animorphs is more of a 90's and early 2000's thing. It's the sort of thing my generation was into.
Ahaha, absolutely. Definitely showing my age a bit there huh :')

Cookie Run.
It’s probably not too obscure for most of the Internet, but for this site, it is.

I used to be in a Vampire Night RP where everyone played OCs and that was good, light fun. I think with the right plot/formatting, it could be a fun universe to play in.

God i wanna do a cybrpunk rp so bad but cant find any but i love the setting and style
there were a few not that long ago, actually. And there will likely be a few soon. Ever since that 2077 game came out, the cyberpunk genre has gotten popular again. Use the search feature... or just wait. I'm SURE another one will pop up soon.

You could always put out an RP req with the general premise and not call it specifically "Animorphs" if you think it would help recruitment. js

My little brother used to read those books. My mom would check them out for him from the library. I never got into them, though. I think I read like one and wasn't as taken by them as he was.

My little brother used to read those books. My mom would check them out for him from the library. I never got into them, though. I think I read like one and wasn't as taken by them as he was.
Tbh I was never really super into it either. My sister read a few of them though.

I really want someone to make an RP on the Lorien Legacies (I am Number Four), never seen anyone done it...ever, or maybe its because ive never looked for any, but it would be cool if someone does make a RP on it. I'd join

I really want someone to make an RP on the Lorien Legacies (I am Number Four), never seen anyone done it...ever, or maybe its because ive never looked for any, but it would be cool if someone does make a RP on it. I'd join
Oh yeah those books were a lot of fun~

I'm not sure if you've seen it, but someone started a group recruitment thread for Animorphs here.

Evil dead by Sam Rami.

I just want to create like a complete original story set in the universe.

Evil dead by Sam Rami.

I just want to create like a complete original story set in the universe.
Klaatu Barada Nikto!
(okay, so that's technically Army of Darkness. But whatever! lol)

i'd have to say toilet bound hanako kun(its popular due to unique artstyle,anime,characters, but not a well known level its a rlly great anime),ddlc(obsecure on this site),owl house,kill la kill(a iconic studio trigger anime but i see little to no rps on this anime),love chunnibyo, and other delusions AND probably the most obsecure fandom no one has ever heard about sanrio boys.

oooo man i have a bunch of settings that i'd love to rp in... i am first and foremost a lover of original characters and worlds but i consume an insane amount of media and it's genuinely so fun to create characters and interact in a pre-established setting you and your partner(s) love... unfortunately the shit i like is niche and not exactly popular rp-able ips like hp or tlou... really would love someday i find people who want to do something in the cultist simulator universe... or fallen london! also super into kill six billion demons (and abaddon's other works), witch hat atelier, and pokemon, all of which have amazing sandbox settings you could do a whole lot with.

You know what would be soooo cute?
An Animal Crossing rp.
How would it work? No clue.

Bee and Puppycat its such a cute show on netflix and underrated

I almost never do fandom RP, largely because I prefer making and interacting with entirely original characters (not to say you can't do this within a fandom RP), but also because the things I think I'd like to RP are usually pretty niche and not well known of. I prefer RPing within media where there's a lot of room for original creation and so far the only things that really fit this for me I've found are pretty obscure.
Rock and Rule, Blood Drive, Mad Max: Fury Road (more well known but not really that popular anymore) are what immediately come to mind for me. Anyone else got something you'd love to RP but can't find a willing partner?
Yeah, I do. I have a few different OCs and would love to do just a, I guess, fun roleplay is how I could describe it? One where, maybe, a group of friends go on a road trip or go on vacation and hangout? Something like that. Most of my OCs are goths though. One of them is originally made for 80s Hair Metal, but she can be used in modern time roleplays too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back