Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

I'm all for the IG. Absolutely my favorite faction in the series
My faves are a tie between Sororitas/Inquisition and Orks, then it would be Chaos for second... and after that, I dunno. I definitely hate all the space elves and Tau, and generally don't have an interest in the rest of the Imperium forces. Very specific in my fandom-ness. Adeptus Mechanicus seems interesting, but I'm still pretty ignorant about them on the whole.

My faves are a tie between Sororitas/Inquisition and Orks, then it would be Chaos for second... and after that, I dunno. I definitely hate all the space elves and Tau, and generally don't have an interest in the rest of the Imperium forces. Very specific in my fandom-ness. Adeptus Mechanicus seems interesting, but I'm still pretty ignorant about them on the whole.
Personally even though I like the Astartes they're a bit too overrated and Gary Stu for my tastes. I love the Guard because they're just a bunch of random people with spicy flashlights somehow beating back thr forces of Hell itself

Personally even though I like the Astartes they're a bit too overrated and Gary Stu for my tastes. I love the Guard because they're just a bunch of random people with spicy flashlights somehow beating back thr forces of Hell itself
Definitely overrated. Ultramarines specifically. SO tired of seeing them as posterboys for everything.

And yeah, Imperial Guard are essentially just regular ol' military dudes with (slightly) spiffed up weapons. Which is probably why I'm not really into them. There really isnt a whole lot of "grimdark" about them besides that their life expectancy on the battlefield is hella short because they are used as battle fodder.

(to me) They are more like para-military rather than distinctly Warhammer 40k

Definitely overrated. Ultramarines specifically. SO tired of seeing them as posterboys for everything.

And yeah, Imperial Guard are essentially just regular ol' military dudes with (slightly) spiffed up weapons. Which is probably why I'm not really into them. There really isnt a whole lot of "grimdark" about them besides that their life expectancy on the battlefield is hella short because they are used as battle fodder.

(to me) They are more like para-military than distinctly Warhammer 40k
Even though I like the Ultramarines, I agree. Wish Chapters with much more interesting lore got more attention. Honestly the Blood Angel's do the whole chivalrous knight thing wayyy better seeing as they actually have flaws.

Probably the same reason why I love the Empire in Fantasy. Nothing special. Not genetically engineered super soldiers, not abominations of hell or fungus war machines. Just a bunch of guys forced to do their best with tactics that went outdated about forty thousand years ago

Even though I like the Ultramarines, I agree. Wish Chapters with much more interesting lore got more attention. Honestly the Blood Angel's do the whole chivalrous knight thing wayyy better seeing as they actually have flaws.

Probably the same reason why I love the Empire in Fantasy. Nothing special. Not genetically engineered super soldiers, not abominations of hell or fungus war machines. Just a bunch of guys forced to do their best with tactics that went outdated about forty thousand years ago
There are literally more miniatures in Just the imperium than all the xenos factions put together. And a whole bunch of the Imperium stuff is all the Space Marines stuff.

It took something like 14 YEARS for GW to finally get a revamp on the Sororitas, and they only just recently redid Ghazkull in Orks.

Sororitas as just regular humans, too btw. Zealous fanatics with no fear of death because dying for Emps is the only way they want to go out. Literally protected by their faith alone from stuff like chaos corruption. And then you have Repentias that equivocate to something like a Khorne Berzerker in battle. Just trying to kill as many of the enemy before they die so they might absolve themselves of whatever wrong they did and be accepted into the emperor's grace.

etc.

And Orks... Are just nutty. They are the only faction that blatantly does not take itself too seriously. Basically, Mad Max space pirates. I mean, they have a Rock Band as fieldable miniatures.
Da Goff Rockers!

There are literally more miniatures in Just the imperium than all the xenos factions put together. And a whole bunch of the Imperium stuff is all the Space Marines stuff.

It took something like 14 YEARS for GW to finally get a revamp on the Sororitas, and they only just recently redid Ghazkull in Orks.

Sororitas as just regular humans, too btw. Zealous fanatics with no fear of death because dying for Emps is the only way they want to go out. Literally protected by their faith alone from stuff like chaos corruption. And then you have Repentias that equivocate to something like a Khorne Berzerker in battle. Just trying to kill as many of the enemy before they die so they might absolve themselves of whatever wrong they did and be accepted into the emperor's grace.

etc.

And Orks... Are just nutty. They are the only faction that blatantly does not take itself too seriously. Basically, Mad Max space pirates. I mean, they have a Rock Band as fieldable miniatures.
Da Goff Rockers!
I know very little about the Soriritas, but the Orks are probably my favorite faction besides the IG merely because they have no underlying motives or schemes. THey're 100% honest about who they are and what they want and I love it

I know very little about the Soriritas, but the Orks are probably my favorite faction besides the IG merely because they have no underlying motives or schemes. THey're 100% honest about who they are and what they want and I love it
I've been painting the minis since the early 90s, and i bought some of the codices just to read up on the lore and stuff. So I actually have a 2nd ed. Battle Sisters codex. Apparently, its collectible now. I also have the three OG Sororita novels put out by the Black Library

And yeah, Orks are probably the only race that all-in-all, loves what they do and does what they love! --> IGGY

I've been painting the minis since the early 90s, and i bought some of the codices just to read up on the lore and stuff. So I actually have a 2nd ed. Battle Sisters codex. Apparently, its collectible now. I also have the three Sororita novels put out by the Black Library

And yeah, Orks are probably the only race that all-in-all, loves what they do and does what they love! --> IGGY
ORKZ LUV CRUMPIN 'UMIEZ 'N SMASHIN' SHTUFF WIFF DA BOYZ TILL DA BOSS DOES DA BIG WAGHHHHHHHHHHH!

I would like any rp im searching for
Marvel dc miraculous or any

code lyoko cartoon needs to be brought back, I'm sorry but the live action show just didnt do justice for me.

code lyoko cartoon needs to be brought back, I'm sorry but the live action show just didnt do justice for me.
I haven't watched the live action show because... I just don't want to.

I don't mind Code Lyoko having ended because sometimes things just need to come to an end. Now I actually do kinda want to Roleplay Code Lyoko.

Side Note: Ghost Channel is the best episode in the series no you cannot change my mind.

ghost channel? I might need a summery or a blurb of that episode.
It's the one where Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi get trapped in a virtual version of the school and Jeremy (yes, I realize that's not how it's "supposed" to be spelled but both work) has to virtualize himself to save them.

I’d really want to do a role-play about demon slayer with oc’s or just cannon x Cannon.

I also really wanna do a Soul Eater rp, with a meister x weapon.

If anyone will be down for that let me know!

i have a few kind of obscure magical girl shows i'd love to roleplay with but people rarely know what im talking about :'/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back