Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

I discovered a new rpg that I like (It's called Shattered) and I need to RP it too

When I was a child I saw a movie where everyone died. Lol. I think it was called X1999. One group of people want to let humanity die off thus "Saving the planet." The other group wants to keep the world as it is. Then they fight to the death! The last group standing decides the fate of earth. It guess it kinda reminds me of Fate series.

One of the few fandoms I really want to do is a 1x1 based on Parasyte: The Maxim, maybe set sometime after the events in the manga.

And I'd really like one of us to play a parasite and the other the person it's attached to. I don't know if this is just too weird to be up anyone's alley, though. : P

Yes! That was a great show. I never considered Roleplaying in that fandom through. I might have to add that to my list when I complete my rp search post.

I think I had a loose fanfiction planned where the parasite falls in love with the host. I don't recall where I wanted it to go from there. It's been a while.

The Good Place and Simon Snow. Simon would be a great fusion with my main fandom of HP. And I just love the themes and plot of the Good Place show. So many great roleplay ideas

Mushishi. The anime has a really serene vibe that I want to try capturing. However, I don't know how it could work with roleplay as the medium ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Three fandoms I've considered roleplaying in but I don't think would gain much interest are Golden Sun, Inception and some sort of Twilight-Zoney thing. I'm a lore librarian so I love learning every little detail about worlds such as Inception and Golden Sun but I can imagine someone coming into it new would have to face such a steep learning curve.

Three fandoms I've considered roleplaying in but I don't think would gain much interest are Golden Sun,
giphy.gif

Now that I'm getting seriously into the franchise, I imagine a Hypnosis Microphone RP would be great. Even without the canon characters, the concept itself is just fun. A combat RP fought using rap lyrics? I'd kill to have one of those.

Saint Seiya (not the Netflix version)
Battle Royale (the book is amazing)
A terrified teacher at ghoul school
Fukushū Kyōshitsu
A vampire called "god"
Chinese themed stuff

Somehow, I abhor the fact that I desire to participate in a cultivation story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back