• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Obscure Fandoms to RP

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey I'm Grizzle, I'm 26 and i never learned how to properly format anything
3rd person lit looking for people to join me in my army of darkness to take over the univer-I mean to rp with. Looking for mxf as it's what im most comfortable with and am wanting romance sprinkled in to my plots if possible. oc x oc, canon x canon and canon x oc! depends on the fandom tho!

pls be 21+

I love ooc so pls enjoy it too! I'm quite talkative and wanna be friends! I prefer discord so if that's cool with you shoot me your @ or ask for mine! Pls try to PM and not comment!

Obscure (And some not so obscure) fandoms list incoming:

Sonic (SatAM Preferred)
Spyro (Original Trilogy and Hero's Tail)
Paper Mario (TTYD all the way!)
Disney (AU)
Digimon (Impmon is my son)
Pokemon (Maybe like Mystery Dungeon? Open to whatever in this fandom)
Fairy Tail (Let's do an OC guild 👀 )
Legend of Zelda (No big ideas for this one but would be super fun)
MHA (AU tho, like maybe medieval or something based on a fairy tail. Or just an AU American school!)
Marvel (Post NWH??? OC Spidey-verse??)
Batman (Would love to do a Joker x Harley origin)

Last edited:
Hey I'm Grizzle, I'm 26 and i never learned how to properly format anything
3rd person lit looking for people to join me in my army of darkness to take over the univer-I mean to rp with. Looking for mxf as it's what im most comfortable with and am wanting romance sprinkled in to my plots if possible. oc x oc, canon x canon and canon x oc! depends on the fandom tho!

pls be 21+

I love ooc so pls enjoy it too! I'm quite talkative and wanna be friends! I prefer discord so if that's cool with you shoot me your @ or ask for mine! Pls try to PM and not comment!

Obscure fandoms list incoming:

Sonic (SatAM Preferred)
Spyro (Original Trilogy and Hero's Tail)
Paper Mario (TTYD all the way!)
Doctor Who (OC Doctor x Companion??)
Disney (Lion King is my fave movie ever, yes im a Disney Adult, yes im sensitive pls dont bully me too hard)
Digimon (Impmon is my son)
Pokemon (Maybe like Mystery Dungeon?)
Fairy Tail (Let's do an OC guild 👀 )
Legend of Zelda (No big ideas for this one but would be super fun)
Still looking for a partner for Digimon? I love Tamers and I definitely think I can fill in the role as Impmon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back