• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Oblivion

Wolfsrain123

Hell's Angel
There is a planet called Earth that we all know fairly well. Its made out of mostly water and holds billions of humans living their tiny lives unaware of the real truth.

In a far away universe, there is a mystical land unknown to all humans. Its filled with elves, dwarves, dragons, druids, orcs, etc. In this world, instead of countries there are kingdoms. There are a total of 6 kingdoms named after the 6 elements: Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Light, Dark. They are sometimes called by their latin name. The kingdom of darkness is filled with demons, and those of your darkest nightmares. Other than that, everything is fairly happy.

Until one day, a storm brewed up. Lord Vincent became king. He was a dark elf from the kingdom of darkness. He was manipulative, sadistic, and hated every race except his own. Millions of people were forced out of their homes, crops died, streams dried out... it became his own version of Hell. He enjoyed their suffering. As long as people were crying, he would remain happy.

Lord Vincent has to be stopped. Will you be able to stop him or will you fall to his hand like so many others have before?

If you like war, chaos, action, adventure, etc. Then this role play is for you. I just finished Lord Vincents character sheet and will be adding another character. Lord Vincent took me about an hour and a half to type out. Have any questions comment below or message me.

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/oblivion.70981/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back